NBA Players in Music Videos?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Players in Music Videos?!?!?

I was Listening to drake the other day (like every other canandian teenagers) and the video keeps playing then ...BAAAMM.... Rudy Gay shows up.. ( at 1:27 ) (ohh by the way he swears in the music video, sorry) just wondering which other nba players have been in music videos.. if you know any share it please, i want to know. thanks

Last edited by lilmamba_; Thu Jul 4, 2013, 09:32 AM.
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

looool JR Smith is that you?? ( at 2:06 and 2:02 )

What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

SEBASTIEN TELFAIR hahahaha (at 1:31 and 1:37)

Comment

chris paul ( from 2:11 to 2:24 )

Comment

lool mo williams, kevin durant, Rashard Lewis and Andre Igoudala rapping in the nike commercial
          ( kevin durants part 0:59 )

Comment

this belongs here...

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
              this belongs here...

jamario moon<3

Comment

this belongs here...

Hahaha I came in here to post exactly this.

Comment

this belongs here...

please tell me thats not bynum at 0:24

Comment

How could you forget this!? c'mon

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      How could you forget this!? c'mon

M.V.P.

Comment

lol tell me when you spot him

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                          I was Listening to drake the other day (like every other canandian teenagers) and the video keeps playing then ...BAAAMM.... Rudy Gay shows up.. ( at 1:27 ) (ohh by the way he swears in the music video, sorry) just wondering which other nba players have been in music videos.. if you know any share it please, i want to know. thanks

Shut the fuck up!? He swears? There's no swearing allowed on raptors mother fucking republic!
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

The human highlight reel

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                              Shut the fuck up!? He swears? There's no swearing allowed on raptors mother fucking republic!
                              lool you never fail to amuse me xD

Comment

Working...
                              X