Noah & Deng for Bosh Being Discussed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noah & Deng for Bosh Being Discussed

LMAO ... since when did bloggers have the inside scoop?

In a shocking discovery, the Bulls and Raptors have engaged in talks that would send Chris Bosh to the Bulls before Thursday’s trade deadline. The Bulls would send Luol Deng and Joakim Noah to the Raptors for Bosh. Personally, I’m surprischris_bosh.jpged by this. The idea of giving up Noah with the possibility of Bosh leaving after the season seems like a high risk. In addition, Noah is enjoying a breakout season and I’m surprised they’re willing to trade him. On the other hand, it does clear Luol Deng’s large contract and gives the Bulls a better chance at resigning Bosh at the end of the season. If the trade goes down, it would make it one of the biggest mid-season blockbusters of all time. Update: Tuesday, Feb. 16, 4:00 central time.

In smaller news, Tyrus Thomas is likely to be traded. Big surprise right? Thomas’ has been discussed in almost a dozen different scenarios and is almost certain to be moved by Thursday. If Al Harrington is not part of a T-Mac deal, look for a Tyrus-Harrington swap (and salaries to make it match) to go down.
    Source - Click here

I bet the if the Bulls offered this bullshit offer BryCo would have asked for Rose in any Bosh trade.

To tell the truth none of this Bosh leaving TO rumors bothering, actually I find it quite amusing.

Comment

I don't think the offer is necessarily bullshit. I actually think its a decent move for us especially if Bosh did express to Colangelo about wanting to go elsewhere.

I'm just not entirely convinced of the source. That's why I "LMAO".

Comment

Give. Me. A. Break.

Comment

His other 2 scoops are:
          Boozer to the Bulls
          Shaq to the Bulls

Oh well - it's written like a scoop. lol
          The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

This blog belongs on a site called "Rumor Press" because that's all it is.

This idiots little brother probably said, "Hey Dumbass, you know what would be awesome, Deng and Noah for Bosh"

Idiot: "That sounds awesome, i'll run with it"

Comment

Noah + Deng + 2 Firsts for Bosh? hmmm that almost makes sense basketball wise.

Comment

Does he also have the scoop that Colangelo has a drinking problem?! because that is the only way he is going to make that deal.

Comment

I've read from an inside source that the Toronto Raptors have considered trading Marcus Banks for Kevin Durant, although haven't formally approached the Thunder. The 7th cousin of Bryan Colangelo's sister-in-law said "Bryan really likes Kevin's play and would be willing to part with Banks and possibly Patrick O'Bryant." So far Colangelo has evaded questions about this deal.

Hey, maybe I should make my own site, I'm just as good as this guy

Comment

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                      I don't think the offer is necessarily bullshit. I actually think its a decent move for us especially if Bosh did express to Colangelo about wanting to go elsewhere.

I'm just not entirely convinced of the source. That's why I "LMAO".
                      It is bullshit because not only to we give bosh to a eastern conference foe, but we do the Bulls a huge favour and take that Deng and his terrible contract. If we do this trade the Bulls would have to AT LEAST take Turk back because Deng and Turk play the exact same position, plus both have long, expansive contracts to.

Comment

If it were true I would imagine Turkoglu or Deng would shift to the 2.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                          If it were true I would imagine Turkoglu or Deng would shift to the 2.
                          bwahahahahahahaha...sorry, just had a picture of hedo trying to defend a SG.
                          TRUE LOVE - Sometimes you know it the instant you see it across the bar.

Comment

yertu damkule wrote: View Post
                            bwahahahahahahaha...sorry, just had a picture of hedo trying to defend a SG.
                            He's played the 2 a lot in his career. He's not a good defender and I don't see much drop off. The guy has very quick feet. I think he would be ok. I think his length would work in his favor.

Comment

Rebuttal continued...

NBA Starting SG
                              J.Johnson- 6'7"
                              Allen - 6'5"
                              Jackson - 6'8"
                              John Salmons - 6'6"
                              A.Parker - 6'6"
                              Butler - 6'7"
                              JR Smith - 6'6"
                              Rip - 6'7"
                              Ellis - 6'3"
                              Ariza - 6"7"
                              Granger - 6'9"
                              E.Gordon - 6'3"
                              Kobe - 6'6"
                              Mayo - 6'4"
                              Wade - 6'4"
                              Redd - 6'6"
                              C.Brewer - 6'9"
                              Lee - 6'5"
                              Thornton - 6'4"
                              Sefolosha - 6'7"
                              Carter - 6'6"
                              Iguodala - 6'6"
                              J-Rich - 6'6"
                              Roy - 6'6"
                              k-Mart - 6'7"
                              DeRozan - 6'7"
                              R.Brewer - 6'7"
                              Miller - 6'8"

Is it such a stretch that a mobile 6'10" player with PG skills who has started at SG, could start at SG in Toronto? What defense would they really be trying to salvage? He would have trouble with Kobe, Wade and a few others but at the 3 he's going to have trouble with other elite wings like James, Melo, etc. This is not a huge change in most instances.
                              Last edited by Apollo; Wed Feb 17, 2010, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X