Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julyan Stone reaches 2 year deal with Toronto.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 lool get used to it your going to be seeing it alot
    I see it a lot in other areas and I shpuld be used to it. But, on here it's just fuckin me up.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
      I see it a lot in other areas and I shpuld be used to it. But, on here it's just fuckin me up.
      you know what, im starting a thread titled - top 10 sweeties in the nba , watch
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
        Correction: Tyreke, Holiday and Vasquez have all been traded/signed to new teams...
        I know that. I meant Vasquez and Reke got traded recently, Jeez calm yourselfs. Holiday is old news now

Comment

I'm going to flood that with booby talk
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

You're posting here a lot more now. You've come back, we missed you bro <3

Comment

I'm going to flood that with booby talk
              come at me, bro
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
              No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                You're posting here a lot more now. You've come back, we missed you bro <3
                You used to hate me, dude. haha

Comment

That thread might be hard for a lot of us guys to contribute to

Comment

You used to hate me, dude. haha
                    No i just hated when you posted shit about the team when you did watch a single game all season. I have nothing against you, you're my second favorite after Heinz. You would be 3rd but TFTW has been quiet for a while so his stock dropped

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      No i just hated when you posted shit about the team when you did watch a single game all season. I have nothing against you, you're my second favorite after Heinz. You would be 3rd but TFTW has been quiet for a while so his stock dropped
                      I was just wanted to know what it would be like to be doug smith..

Comment

Two quick quotes I saw on Denver Stiffs:

"Stone was working hard on his offensive game and could be found staying late after practice working with the assistant coaches on his shooting stroke. George Karl thought highly of Stone's defense and even used him to check Steph Curry in the 2013 playoffs."

"Julyan was one of the nicest people I've met in basketball. He always has a smile on his face and was very gracious with his time."

It's always easier to enjoy sports when the athletes playing are likeable.

Comment

swingman wrote: View Post
                          Two quick quotes I saw on Denver Stiffs:

"Stone was working hard on his offensive game and could be found staying late after practice working with the assistant coaches on his shooting stroke. George Karl thought highly of Stone's defense and even used him to check Steph Curry in the 2013 playoffs."

"Julyan was one of the nicest people I've met in basketball. He always has a smile on his face and was very gracious with his time."

It's always easier to enjoy sports when the athletes playing are likeable.
                          ...And those are the only two positive quotes about him.

Comment

I look forward to seeing him play.

Comment

...And those are the only two positive quotes about him.
                              In Masai we Trust

Comment

swingman wrote: View Post
                                In Masai we Trust
                                ya, and 7 years ago it was...In Colangelo we trust

Comment

Working...
                                X