Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julyan Stone reaches 2 year deal with Toronto.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanted Kabongo but I wont judge till I see this kid actually play just cant help but feel meh when Ive never ever heard about him. Twitter however is going ham saying Denver let go of something special so impress me mr Stone!

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      Imagine a gm who lacks the shackles of reality. Able to shape a roster exactly as he wants based on the sole fact that salries match up. Straight up deal numbers don't work, no problem add 3 more teams. Fanstastic ability to make other teams take on horrible contracts.
      Some of his best work:

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
      Toronto trade Bargs, DeRozan, Kleiza, future 2nd rounder
      Toronto receive E.Gordon, Austin Rivers, Devin Harris

Toronto trade Ross, A.Gray, future 1st rounder
      Utah trade P.Millsap, D.Carrol
      and

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
      Getting Masaji, I was wondering if we are getting any player back from the Nuggets who might help the Raptors.

Raps send Bargs + DeRozan + Acy
      Raps get Igoudala + Galinari + Timofey Mozgov

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        Imagine a gm who lacks the shackles of reality. Able to shape a roster exactly as he wants based on the sole fact that salries match up. Straight up deal numbers don't work, no problem add 3 more teams. Fanstastic ability to make other teams take on horrible contracts.
        Maybe, he got contacted by the raptors..
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Stone putting in WERK

i think i might have found the player to fill the void forbesy left in my heart
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
            i think i might have found the player to fill the void forbesy left in my heart
            I called it. Haha I knew he'd be the new Forbes; and ceez has confirmed it. THE only Gary Forbes fan. Haha

Comment

• Forbes ruled you guys don't know what you're talking about
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
                Some of his best work:

and
                My personal favourite was in his Calderon Suitors thread where he said raptors should trade Demar, Calderon and ED for Joakim Noah and Luol Deng. Then in the same post he said they should trade Calderon, ED, Terrence Ross and a first rounder for Granger.
                Noah+Deng=Granger?

Comment

• i don't think he'll end up playing for us. just bc he was on Denver doesn't necessarily mean he isn't part of the Messiah Ujiri grand scheme... this man has some big moves to make, i could see him being thrown into some package before the season starts

Comment

• EL_CHAPO wrote: View Post
                    i don't think he'll end up playing for us. just bc he was on Denver doesn't necessarily mean he isn't part of the Messiah Ujiri grand scheme... this man has some big moves to make, i could see him being thrown into some package before the season starts
                    He got signed for two years. So, I think he's on the team this season, at least.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                      He got signed for two years. So, I think he's on the team this season, at least.
                      Second year is a team option.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        Second year is a team option.
                        Ya, so he's got this year to prove himself.

Comment

• Never seen him play before. Heck, never heard of him before. But he's 6'7 and he's a PG. Interesting.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Never seen him play before. Heck, never heard of him before. But he's 6'7 and he's a PG. Interesting.
                            Oh, that is interesting, actually

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Never seen him play before. Heck, never heard of him before. But he's 6'7 and he's a PG. Interesting.
                              No one ever heard of Mekel either. I trust Massai judgement of talent. If he thinks he can play, I believe him. If he can play D and get T Ross and Novak good looks I'm good! Were only talking 20 mins a game here. Can't be worse than the 6`5 euro kid we had a couple years back. For get his name.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                No one ever heard of Mekel either. I trust Massai judgement of talent. If he thinks he can play, I believe him. If he can play D and get T Ross and Novak good looks I'm good! Were only talking 20 mins a game here. Can't be worse than the 6`5 euro kid we had a couple years back. For get his name.
                                Mr.Roko Ukic

Comment

Working...
                                X