Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julyan Stone reaches 2 year deal with Toronto.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by vino; Thu Jul 4, 2013, 08:48 PM.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
      ya, and 7 years ago it was...In Colangelo we trust
      Still better than 'In Isiah Thomas we Trust'

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        No i just hated when you posted shit about the team when you did watch a single game all season. I have nothing against you, you're my second favorite after Heinz. You would be 3rd but TFTW has been quiet for a while so his stock dropped
        Can't wait for trade season and tftw to come back. Best time on the site is just before trade deadlind when tftw makes his 4 and 5 team super trades. Favourite poster.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          Can't wait for trade season and tftw to come back. Best time on the site is just before trade deadlind when tftw makes his 4 and 5 team super trades. Favourite poster.
          I don't think he's ever spelt the name of a European player right the first time he tried it

Comment

swingman wrote: View Post
            Still better than 'In Isiah Thomas we Trust'
            In Babcock we trust
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Don't think we should get too excited about this signing. Sounds like a Ben Uzoh clone to me --- aka Mr. Triple Double

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                I have no idea who this tftw is...but, I don't like him
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Not that I'm judging Stone, but I'm pretty sure there are more superior guards the Raptors could have signed. Depending on how much he is signed for, this is a signing that gets me questioning.
                  Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                    I'm giving Messiah Ujiri the benefit of the doubt on every move he makes and will resume being critical sometime near the trade deadline.
                    This is also my opinion.

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                    but hes a sweetie tho <3
                    if you put it like this, i cant wait untill next season. #GodBlessUjiri we got a pg and got rid of andrea in the same week #MasterMind
                    hahaha i'll talk to ujiri for you.. ight? .... right excited to see our bench play .. next seasons gonna be big, im feelin it
                    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 lool get used to it your going to be seeing it alot
                    you know what, im starting a thread titled - top 10 sweeties in the nba , watch
                    You have a youthful optimism that is refreshing. My advice? GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!

These smiley-faces are infectious!
                    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                      Not that I'm judging Stone, but I'm pretty sure there are more superior guards the Raptors could have signed. Depending on how much he is signed for, this is a signing that gets me questioning.
                      But what do you think they signed him for, in terms of purpose? Seems like they got him to be the 3rd PG. That makes complete sense to me.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                        I have no idea who this tftw is...but, I don't like him
                        He is only the greatest gm on all of gods green earth

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                          I thought it was for two years, second not guaranteed and for the league minimum.

If you get a guy who can average 6 minutes a game at those numbers, and has a particular skill (lock down defender at two positions) you have what is colloquially described as a "steal".

Comment

• Always nice to have guys in practice who are going to make it harder than game situations.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              He is only the greatest gm on all of gods green earth
                              even better than Bryan colangelo??

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                                even better than Bryan colangelo??
                                Imagine a gm who lacks the shackles of reality. Able to shape a roster exactly as he wants based on the sole fact that salries match up. Straight up deal numbers don't work, no problem add 3 more teams. Fanstastic ability to make other teams take on horrible contracts.

Comment

Working...
                                X