We should bring over Zubcic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We should bring over Zubcic

Might be a good time to bring him over and get him acclimated. He doesn't even need to see the floor. We could take the Spurs approach. If he shows flashes then we can throw him some minutes. I really think we need to think outside the box with our 10 - 15 roster spots, even if only 1 of them hits.
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Ugh this was such a terrible pick. I hope to never see him in a raptors jersey.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I'd rather use him as a trade asset. I seriously doubt he'll ever wind up playing in the NBA.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
        Ugh this was such a terrible pick. I hope to never see him in a raptors jersey.
        lol what makes you come to that conlusion

Comment

He's the emergency Bargnani. We need him now!

Who's going to take all those top of the key 3 pointers and who's going to not rebound? someone needs to do these things!

Comment

I rather stash him in Europe for now, I don't think he has the tools to play in the NBA (sounds too much like a poor man Bargnani and that is a very very bad thing)

Comment

He was a LATE second round pick. He doesnt deserve to be in the NBA. Raptors don't need him and he'd probably be better off staying in Europe

Comment

could he even be traded for anything? he seems pretty useless, we don't need any more shoot first, rebound later forwards..

Comment

He's not that bad guys. His per 36 numbers are like 17pts, 7reb, 3.5ast. He plays about 20 minutes per game for his team now. He'd be fine as a third string PF/SF.

Comment

Seems he is the kind of player ujiri wants at the end of the bench anyways. But if he is getting 20 minutes a game and someone else fits the bill while he matures and we still keep his rights then leaving him there and looking for more undrafted young men is the best asset aquiring stategy.

Comment

Saw him playing, more than a few times. Meh.
                      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Saw him a couple times in person, dude has the pointiest adam's apple ever (is that an asset?). But from what i've seen on the court he isnt ready for the NBA, he has to develop for 5years at least, to be in the rotation.

Comment

Vykis wrote: View Post
                          Saw him a couple times in person, dude has the pointiest adam's apple ever (is that an asset?).
                          As someone who also has a very pointy adam's apple, yes, it is an asset.
                          "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

i remember when we drafted him Stein basically said he was shocked he was even drafted considering how meh he was, with little to no pro potential.
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                            X