Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Holy crap that's a hot mop girl! WTF?
    i dont recall what the raptors record was during the mop girl era... but i can tell you this much, every home game was a win....

because...

MOP GIRL.

Comment

and some further reading on Mop Girl that i found with this thing called "google"

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83797

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
        i dont recall what the raptors record was during the mop girl era... but i can tell you this much, every home game was a win....

because...

MOP GIRL.

Yeah, see she's so hot Mila Kunis wanted a picture with her....She's like "wtf is this girl doing mopping floors"

Comment

and some further reading on Mop Girl that i found with this thing called "google"

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83797
          I...thank you, good sir.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

More motivation to get courtside seats

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
              He's Mis Universe in comparison to

Caveman dont need look good, caveman smack woman head with bat, drag to cave, make sex.

Comment

because...

MOP GIRL.

THEEEEEERRRRRE BEAT!!
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

now this<3 wooooohhh
                  What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                  The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                  No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Working...
                  X