are you a bandwagoner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are you a bandwagoner

most of the members on here are raptor fans (no shit Sherlock)
    but i was curious to know how many people are bandwagoners* of another team (cough cough miami cough)
    there's nothing wrong with being a bandwagoner, except the fact that it pisses every die hard fan off
    wait hold up the raps have band wagon fans......???
    if your a bandwagoner and you want to know the newest location its...

miami-->Brooklyn---->where ever dwight howard goes

its ok to admit that your a bandwagoner, go ahead admit it

*bandwagones are extreamlly annoying fans who jump around the league (following lebbron james) they think they know everything when in reality they dont watch a single game of the god damn season

here are a bunch of bandwagoners ....

What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

I'm also a fan of the Lakers, but I followed them before I started following the Raptors.

I guess I could be considered a bandwagoner because I'm only 16, but the only reason I became a fan of them is because they always used to come up as the random team in NBA Live 2005. And that was back in the dark days of Tomjanovich.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
      I'm also a fan of the Lakers, but I followed them before I started following the Raptors.

I guess I could be considered a bandwagoner because I'm only 16, but the only reason I became a fan of them is because they always used to come up as the random team in NBA Live 2005. And that was back in the dark days of Tomjanovich.
      looooool laker fans xD
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

Well the Spurs got:

Kofi Annan
        Bill Withers
        Stalin

No wonder they made it to the finals!
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

I'm sort-of a band wagoner..the raps are my home team. But, since they suck ass.

I usually have another, good team I follow and they are what I call my "play-off team".
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
            Well the Spurs got:

Kofi Annan
            Bill Withers
            Stalin

No wonder they made it to the finals!
            loooooool spurs fans are the worst loool ej pants on fire

Comment

I dont Bandwagon,

Raptors are my only team.
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                I dont Bandwagon,

Raptors are my only team.
                eayyyy props same here

Comment

hahaha bandwagoners caught red handed. Those vids are hilarious

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                    looooool laker fans xD
                    Haha that's pretty funny, I actually watch most of the games though, even in the midst of a horrible season.
                    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                      Haha that's pretty funny, I actually watch most of the games though, even in the midst of a horrible season.
                      LOOL they made the playoffs and i lost 100 dollars

Comment

i'm the opposite from a bandwagoner... i tend to shy away from the "hot ticket" teams..

but, pre-dating the existence of the raptors... i am a die hard Seattle Supersonics fan (for the young, they're what eventually turned into the OKC Thunder) and will generally root for any of the scattered remains of the team... ie/ even though i may hate the teams their on, i'll always tend to smile a little bit everytime Ray Allen or Durant makes a 3, Collison gets a board, or Delonte West dicks Lebron's mom.

Comment

me to i rather be with a team thats struggling, cant even lie i jumped on the clippers wagon (when they really sucked ass) but i seen the bandwagoners coming im like nah cant do this, that was for a week, hahaha not bout the bandwagoner life. if your with a team thats having trouble, and when that team finally starts reaching heights you feel like your with the team and part of their success...... lets go raps give us something to feel blessed about

Comment

I became a Buffalo Sabres fan in 06 or w/e. when they had Briere and Drury and were good, and also a raptors fan the same year when they were good.

So, I guess I can be called a bandwogoner. But, I've stuck with these teams ever since and now they both suck and I'm still a fan.
                            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                              I became a Buffalo Sabres fan in 06 or w/e. when they had Briere and Drury and were good, and also a raptors fan the same year when they were good.

So, I guess I can be called a bandwogoner. But, I've stuck with these teams ever since and now they both suck and I'm still a fan.
                              LOOOOL its alright there'll come a time when the raps are gonna have success and the fools on tnt would actually give a shit about toronto.
                              and there'll come a time when this site is gonna be full of raptor bandwagoners who can't even pronounce valaciunas

Comment

Working...
                              X