Iggy
    Barnes
    Lee
    Dwight

That is a KILLER starting 5.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
      Yeah I didn't at all either. Knowing Cuban now they'll set their sights on next year's crop of FA's.

I wonder if they'd have any interest in Gay.
      I don't think so. There haven't been any rumors of that whatsoever so I doubt it unless he gets really desperate for a "star" SF...

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
        Dwight for Bogut and Klay Thompson?

Curry
        Iggy
        Barnes
        Lee
        Dwight

That is a KILLER starting 5.
        I'm pretty sure. LAL would much prefer Barnes over Thompson. Both have their upsides though. With Barnes, they get their starting SF for the future with a lot of potential. With Thompson, he would be their SG of their future. Bryant would still probably be their starting SG until he retires.

Comment

USA today has identified that Dwight Howard will Sign with the Houston Rockets

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ision/2492347/

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
            USA today has identified that Dwight Howard will Sign with the Houston Rockets

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ision/2492347/
            Well GS still has a strong team.

Curry
            Iggy
            Barnes
            Lee
            Bogut
            Thompson (6th man)

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
              Well GS still has a strong team.

Curry
              Iggy
              Barnes
              Lee
              Bogut
              Thompson (6th man)

I was thinking putting Iggy at SF and having Barnes come off the bench. But that starting lineup works too

Comment

Sam17 wrote: View Post
                I was thinking putting Iggy at SF and having Barnes come off the bench. But that starting lineup works too
                Either works. IMO, I prefer Thompson as a 6th man lighting it up from three with the second unit. I feel like he would provide more energy than Barnes off the bench but my opinion can be changed if Barnes makes some serious improvement. Thompson has just shown more.

Comment

I never understood the whole idea of him loving attention or drama queen. He allegedly tried to get SVG fired. That's could be anything. He could have said that he doesn't agree with that SVG was doing and wants change. The thing is that the media will skew anything to get a headline. Dwight is only a drama queen because the media makes him look like one. That's the whole point of the media; to stir up as much drama as possible to get more views and attention. If anything, LeBron was a much bigger drama queen and lover of attention. He actually had to make his own damn TV segment to release his decision on where he was gonna go in FA. Howard didn't really do any of that. Dwight doesn't give two shits about attention. He cares about winning a championship NOW. If he was, he would have already announced that he would stay in LA where he would have multiple billboards and his own TV show. Also, the fact that he went on a resort to overthink his decision further proves that he doesn't want attention. If he really did care about the FA attention, he would stay in the limelight (instead of away from it) and absorb it with his ego as much as possible, but he's not. You have to realize that the media is making him look like a drama queen than he really is.
                  I am more than aware of how the media plays shit up, but I make my judgement upon actual actions or non-actions, however the media paints it or plays it up too much. I don"t have the apparent intimate knowledge you have of Dwight"s mind, but if a guy doesn"t want attention, he could have handled just about all of this differently, including not announcing he was going to a hide-away to contemplate his decision. Just fn go, no need to make a splash about it!! And I don"t care, if by some measure of yours, LeBron is a bigger drama queen or not. I couldn"t give a damn how he grades against LeBron, the topic is Dwightmare 2.0

Comment

Btw is Jack still a Warrior? I forget. If so, GSW is a scary team next season. Thank God they are in the western conference...

Comment

jack is a ufa

Comment

I never really thought they had a chance at Dwight Howard. They didn't have anything that would propell them into a championship.
                        Now, before anyone gets carried away, just a general thought, not Toronto-related, but doesn't anyone else feel like Dallas might consider tanking this year, even to the extent of trading Dirk?

Comment

Dirk intends to Retire in Dallas.

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                            Dirk intends to Retire in Dallas.
                            I didn't say he wouldn't

I mean. He's a 22 million expiring contract on top of being an elite player. There's no reason he couldn't be traded for a good package, and then go back to Dallas as a free agent. As long as they don't get caught for collusion.

Comment

Thanks for the positive press!!!
                              "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                Now, before anyone gets carried away, just a general thought, not Toronto-related, but doesn't anyone else feel like Dallas might consider tanking this year, even to the extent of trading Dirk?
                                It's up in the air, but I still doubt it. Dallas' entire raison d'etre is "buy players to surround Dirk" and Dirk is a Maverick for life - he and Cuban are close friends. Dallas can buy a bunch of free agents again and instantly contend: let's say Jeff Teague, Jarrett Jack and JJ Hickson, and maybe they unload Shawn Marion's expiring contract to a tanking team for a second-rounder or two, and maybe they roll the dice on one year of Andrew Bynum, and you've got a starting lineup of Teague/Jack/Dirk/Bynum/Hickson with Vince Carter as a sixth man, Gal Mekel, Ricky Ledo, Shane Larkin and Jae Crowder on the bench. If Bynum is healthy, that's a playoff contender right there - maybe only second round tops in a year where Houston likely has a megateam, Golden State right behind them, with San Antonio and OKC coming back at full strength and Memphis still in the mix, but still, good odds.

Dallas nearly made playoffs this year and that was with total crap. Don't underestimate them. They have lots of money free and Cuban's willing to go into the tax.

Comment

Working...
                                X