X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam17 wrote: View Post
    Guessing because Iggy's gone
    Ohh, yes yes.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
      Did you type that super fast or are you not fluent in English?
      WTV next time u dont understand just dont answer i can't really believe ur that mutch of a d*ck

Comment

ab7 wrote: View Post
        WTV next time u dont understand just dont answer i can't really believe ur that mutch of a d*ck
        He just asked you a question, come down off the wall

Comment

ab7 wrote: View Post
          Vous etes sensible!

Comment

Fuchan wrote: View Post
            He just asked you a question, come down off the wall
            It was an honest question. Why are people so freakin sensitive these days?

It's not like I called him an illiterate retard...
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Allow him, he said he's french

Comment

Nuggets rebuilding? Why would they do that? Even with the loss of Igoudala and Galinari's injury they are one of the deepest rosters in the NBA. Many teams would be so lucky to have Wilson Chandler, a very efficient player, as a starting SF. If they are rebuilding why would they ship their first round pick, Rudy Gobert, to Utah for a second round pick and cash? Doesn't make sense.

Comment

Also as much as I'm not certain on Lowry, I'm not interested in trying to acquire a new starting point guard. Lowry is on a good deal for next season. Since it's a contract year we should get a lot out of him.

I'm still waiting to see how Ujiri handles this roster.

Lowry/Stone/???
                  Derozan/Ross/Richardson
                  Gay/Fields/Kleiza
                  Johnson/Novak/Acy
                  Valanciunas/Camby/Gray
                  "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Sam17 wrote: View Post
                    Allow him, he said he's french
                    LOOOOL we got a french fan anyways i think ty lawson would be a good edition to our roster, i think ujiri is gonna get him no matter what the cost would be ... just a feeling
                    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Might have to be a 3 team trade. Lawson is not going to want to be a backup and neither is lowry and i don't think the Nuggets want Lowry if they are planning to rebuild

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        Might have to be a 3 team trade. Lawson is not going to want to be a backup and neither is lowry and i don't think the Nuggets want Lowry if they are planning to rebuild
                        if we get lawson, lowry would have to sit his huge ass on the goddamn bench, unless he out does tl.

when we had jose the only way he got more minutes was when he was having a good game, but towards the end of the season he began to build chemistry with the rest of the team. he knows where everyone likes the ball, he'll be a nice back up pg
                        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                          if we get lawson, lowry would have to sit his huge ass on the goddamn bench, unless he out does tl.

when we had jose the only way he got more minutes was when he was having a good game, but towards the end of the season he began to build chemistry with the rest of the team. he knows where everyone likes the ball, he'll be a nice back up pg
                          Thing is, Lowry came here to start. He's going to be pissed if he doesn't and we'll have to move him

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            Thing is, Lowry came here to start. He's going to be pissed if he doesn't and we'll have to move him
                            coach casey didnt care if lowry was pissed and im pretty sure he wouldnt care now
                            lowry isnt worth starting he cant compete with the roses,cp3s, and steph currys and he needs to cut the ego and put in some work this season

Comment

coach casey didnt care if lowry was pissed and im pretty sure he wouldnt care now
                              lowry isnt worth starting he cant compete with the roses,cp3s, and steph currys and he needs to cut the ego and put in some work this season
                              That doesn't matter. Lowry is stubborn and he's from Philly (not a good combo). He's going to play like ass off the bench and we'll be ever worse. Plus Lowry and Lawson kind of overlap eachother, Lawson is a better shooter and distributor tho

Comment

I still can't believe there's someone sans penis on these boards..

Comment

Working...
                                X