X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBF wrote: View Post
    WHAT?? You thought I was 250!!!?
    round there
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
      round there
      Remove the 0 and subtract a few years..
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Remove the 0 and subtract a few years..
        21.. bang bang im too boss
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

I live in Hamilton. It is ghetto..
          If you think Hamilton is ghetto, you live on Barton.

Comment

Relevant to the thread, I don't think raptors can win a trade with Denver which involves us landing Lawson. Asking price would be too high. Only way I'd consider it was if it was Lowry+Ross+pick for Lawson. Denver's top player is Lawson though so I doubt they give him up that easy.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
              If you think Hamilton is ghetto, you live on Barton.
              There are hookers, crack houses, whack jobs, gangsters, criminals..the list goes on.

Just because it's not Compton or Detroit, doesn't mean it's not ghetto..
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Remember the public drunks. Classy ish.

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                  Remember the public drunks. Classy ish.
                  There is a guy in a full cowboy uniform who just dances down Barton st.

There was a hooker who got her throat slashed and had to use a tube to eat and was out "workin' the streets" as soon as she was cleared from the hospital.

One time I saw a guy "telling off" the sidewalk..

I swear some of the people can't afford toilet paper and wipe their ass with their shirt.

Ghetto enough?

Comment

There is a guy in a full cowboy uniform who just dances down Barton st.

There was a hooker who got her throat slashed and had to use a tube to eat and was out "workin' the streets" as soon as she was cleared from the hospital.

One time I saw a guy "telling off" the sidewalk..

I swear some of the people can't afford toilet paper and wipe their ass with their shirt.

Ghetto enough?
                    Just because there's hookers and homeless people, doesn't mean it's ghetto. Every major city has those. The majority of Hamilton including probably half of downtown, you can feel safe walking down the streets except that time a couple years back when the guy rode around on his bike downtown and stabbed and killed like 5 random people. IMO there is probably a good 4 block area downtown that could be considered ghetto. Other than that Hamilton isn't bad.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
                      Just because there's hookers and homeless people, doesn't mean it's ghetto. Every major city has those. The majority of Hamilton including probably half of downtown, you can feel safe walking down the streets except that time a couple years back when the guy rode around on his bike downtown and stabbed and killed like 5 random people. IMO there is probably a good 4 block area downtown that could be considered ghetto. Other than that Hamilton isn't bad.
                      I mentioned more than hookers and homeless people..

Comment

I like ty lawson but i wouldn't give up much for him. i wonder if they'd be interested in a swap for lowry kind of deal? that's about it.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

As much as some people may appreciate talk of hooker murder and crack houses, I'll be THAT GUY and say that such talk is irrelevant to the thread. Quality over quantity when it comes to threads!

Comment

northgrantballer wrote: View Post
                            As much as some people may appreciate talk of hooker murder and crack houses, I'll be THAT GUY and say that such talk is irrelevant to the thread. Quality over quantity when it comes to threads!
                            Listen, bro. We talk enough hoops here. If we wanna talk bout hookers and crack, we'll talk bout hookers and crack. Cause we like hookers and crack, right guys?

Comment

whoa whoa whoa, really? Demar for Ty? I think Demar's waay better. Ty's a huge upgrade over Lowry, and I've been a huge fan ever since he was a Tar Heel, but I think Demar is just hitting his prime.

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              I like Ty Lawson, but not enough to go hard after him. I don't think he'd be worth the cost. But if I'm wrong, and the cost is actually not that high, I'm all for it. If they would take DeMar straight up for him, or DeMar + a pick. And then trade Lowry to Orlando for Afflalo. Yeah...I could live with that.
                              Protocall
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/PTC204
                              http://www.ptc204.com

Uploaded a new track: Please like or comment on it if you dig it! Thanks
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAT4s_LO-rc

The best day of 2013 was the day I found out Andrea Bargnani got traded.

Comment

Not a fan of Jarrett Jack. He was decent in Golden State, and I don't think he's gonna make a huge impact with Kyrie taking all the minutes.

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                People like Jarrett Jack too much...
                                Protocall
                                https://www.youtube.com/user/PTC204
                                http://www.ptc204.com

Uploaded a new track: Please like or comment on it if you dig it! Thanks
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAT4s_LO-rc

The best day of 2013 was the day I found out Andrea Bargnani got traded.

Comment

Working...
                                X