Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Target Ty Lawson? What would it take?

Post Thanks / Like

Allow him, he said he's french

2. Like lilmamba_ liked this post
    Raptors Republic All-Star stretch's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Nuggets rebuilding? Why would they do that? Even with the loss of Igoudala and Galinari's injury they are one of the deepest rosters in the NBA. Many teams would be so lucky to have Wilson Chandler, a very efficient player, as a starting SF. If they are rebuilding why would they ship their first round pick, Rudy Gobert, to Utah for a second round pick and cash? Doesn't make sense.

Raptors Republic All-Star ezz_bee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Also as much as I'm not certain on Lowry, I'm not interested in trying to acquire a new starting point guard. Lowry is on a good deal for next season. Since it's a contract year we should get a lot out of him.

I'm still waiting to see how Ujiri handles this roster.

Lowry/Stone/???
    Derozan/Ross/Richardson
    Gay/Fields/Kleiza
    Johnson/Novak/Acy
    Valanciunas/Camby/Gray
    "We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Raptors Republic All-Star lilmamba_'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Sam17 wrote: View Post
    Allow him, he said he's french
    LOOOOL we got a french fan anyways i think ty lawson would be a good edition to our roster, i think ujiri is gonna get him no matter what the cost would be ... just a feeling
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Might have to be a 3 team trade. Lawson is not going to want to be a backup and neither is lowry and i don't think the Nuggets want Lowry if they are planning to rebuild
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Might have to be a 3 team trade. Lawson is not going to want to be a backup and neither is lowry and i don't think the Nuggets want Lowry if they are planning to rebuild
    if we get lawson, lowry would have to sit his huge ass on the goddamn bench, unless he out does tl.

when we had jose the only way he got more minutes was when he was having a good game, but towards the end of the season he began to build chemistry with the rest of the team. he knows where everyone likes the ball, he'll be a nice back up pg
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Post Thanks / Like

Quote lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    if we get lawson, lowry would have to sit his huge ass on the goddamn bench, unless he out does tl.

when we had jose the only way he got more minutes was when he was having a good game, but towards the end of the season he began to build chemistry with the rest of the team. he knows where everyone likes the ball, he'll be a nice back up pg
    Thing is, Lowry came here to start. He's going to be pissed if he doesn't and we'll have to move him
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

Post Thanks / Like

Thing is, Lowry came here to start. He's going to be pissed if he doesn't and we'll have to move him
    coach casey didnt care if lowry was pissed and im pretty sure he wouldnt care now
    lowry isnt worth starting he cant compete with the roses,cp3s, and steph currys and he needs to cut the ego and put in some work this season

Post Thanks / Like

coach casey didnt care if lowry was pissed and im pretty sure he wouldnt care now
    lowry isnt worth starting he cant compete with the roses,cp3s, and steph currys and he needs to cut the ego and put in some work this season
    That doesn't matter. Lowry is stubborn and he's from Philly (not a good combo). He's going to play like ass off the bench and we'll be ever worse. Plus Lowry and Lawson kind of overlap eachother, Lawson is a better shooter and distributor tho

Post Thanks / Like

I still can't believe there's someone sans penis on these boards..
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

12. Like Sam17, NoPropsneeded liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    me either. But we'll get used to it... eventually

Post Thanks / Like

half of the time i dont even get your jokes...why???

Post Thanks / Like

me either. But we'll get used to it... eventually
    She'll probably leave before that happens..
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Post Thanks / Like

Hahahaha. They're not jokes. I'm just insane..

17. Like lilmamba_ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sans means without lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Sam17 wrote: View Post
    Sans means without lol
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ol your makin me feel like a fuckin idiot ahhhh im so dumb

Post Thanks / Like

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ol your makin me feel like a fuckin idiot ahhhh im so dumb
    You're 14. So i wouldn't consider you dumb for your age

Post Thanks / Like

Hahahaha. They're not jokes. I'm just insane..
    i'd feel bad for your children but............ :P

Post Thanks / Like

You're 14. So i wouldn't consider you dumb for your age
    ummmm no one says sans in toronto we speak like this...

Post Thanks / Like

ummmm no one says sans in toronto we speak like this...

I was born in Toronto kiddo. Torontonians aren't much different from us people from the GTA, you're acting like you live in compton. Like my friend who thinks Hamilton is ghetto

Thread Information