Team Canada Rio 2016 Olympics - Who's in or Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Canada Rio 2016 Olympics - Who's in or Out

With Canadian basketball players getting a lot of media coverage lately, who do you think will make Canada's 12 man roster for Rio 2016 assuming we qualify. Here's my roster.

C - Joel Anthony, Kelly Olynyk, Robert Sacre
    PF - Tristan Thompson, Andrew Nicholson
    SF - Andrew Wiggins, Anthony Bennett
    SG - Nik Stauskas,
    PG -

Damn, looking good. Cory Joseph, Myck Kabongo and Kevin Pangos come to mind too

Comment

Didn't get to finish list I ending up posting the same thread twice, damn samsung tablet. But Cory Joseph would definitely be o the team.

Comment

Sam17 wrote: View Post
        Damn, looking good. Cory Joseph, Myck Kabongo and Kevin Pangos come to mind too
        I think Pangos is going to be a damn good player.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Isn't Triano's kid a PG and supposed to be a solid? Could pencil him in at the PG spot as an option.

Comment

C Joel Anthony/Kelly Olynyk
            PF Tristan Thompson/Andrew Nicholson/Trey Lyles
            SF Andrew Wiggins/Anthony Bennett
            SG Xavier Rathan-Mayes/Kris Joeseph
            PG Kevin Pangos/Tyler Ennis/Corey Joeseph

Comment

I'm liking Canada's chances to medal. That would be freaking awesome. And going to be in Brazil, unless they have a national meltdown...so game times will all be good for EST time zone. Yay.

Of course, gotta get through the FIBA Americas this summer first. In Caracas, so only a half hour ahead of EST. Going to watch a lot of that.

Comment

Working...
              X