Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trade for Harrison Barnes or Klay Thompson!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRex wrote: View Post
    With the Warriors signing Iggy. I would imagine one of Barnes or Thompson is available. Unless they want to play small ball. And use Barnes as a 4. Not a good idea IMO.

So how about DeRozan + Lowry for Klay?

Should be an enticing offer for GSW specially is they lose Jack.

Or how about a 3 team trade involving Gay and Barnes?

I'd trade ANY player on this team except JV to get either Klay or Barnes.
    This just makes no sense. What indication is there that Klay is better than DeMar? DeMar scores more with the same # of shot attempts and is better at rebounding and passing. Klay is obviously an elite shooter but his defense is even worse than DeMar's average D.

Also why would the Warriors just add more salary? How would they even match the incoming 15M?

Think before you post dude.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      I don't think they are available.

Iggy will be SG.

Barnes will be SF.

Thompson will be 6th man.
      Or,
      SG Klay Thompson
      SF Iggy
      PF Barnes
      C Lee

considering that Bogut is rarely healthy and barely managed to finish the playoffs. Apparently he was in a lot of pain. Small ball might be their only option next year for long stretches.
      Last edited by BobLoblaw; Mon Jul 15, 2013, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Or we could of just thrown the last game of the 11-12 season and had the 5th pick, picked Barnes, and never have to trade away assets and picks for Gay. But that was far too complicated for Casey&Colangelo

Comment

alex_elstone wrote: View Post
          Or we could of just thrown the last game of the 11-12 season and had the 5th pick, picked Barnes, and never have to trade away assets and picks for Gay. But that was far too complicated for Casey&Colangelo
          You can't really blame them. It's not their fault Uzoh put up a triple double, Forbes dropped 23, AA had 20, Alabi had 11-19 and Ed Davis went off for 20-12.

I know blaming Casey and BC is trendy but look at the boxscore: http://www.nba.com/games/20120426/NJNTOR/gameinfo.html

Our best players were all benched and our scrubs were played heavy minutes. Not much else you can do.

The fair thing to blame them for was picking Ross over Drummond. If they didn't care about positional redundancy (which they clearly didn't since they picked Ross who played the same position as our best player at the time), they should've gone with AD.

But damn we'd be in a great place if we lost that last game. Likely don't waste money on Fields either.

Lowry
          DD
          Barnes
          Amir
          Val

With great flexibility and a Lowry-trade away from a hard tank in 2014 for another star. Oh well.

Comment

Hindsight 20/20
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
            X