• Show
Clear All

• Available PFs and FAs

Ok what we know so far

1) Al Jeff signed with Bobcats
    2) Millsap signed with Hawks
    3) J.Smith signed with Pistons
    4) C.Copeland signed with Pacers

Who are the remaining PFs left, should we go hard at either D.West or L.Aldridge or will these two remain with their respectable team. Should we really take G.Monroe off of Pistons by giving them Rudy Gay + fillers (Kleiza, Lowry)

A Good PF is hard to find these days, established ones are even harder to attract to play for the Raptors.

The master has returned.

Edit: Millsap would've been great. We have no chance at West though, Pacers wouldn't trade him

Comment

I don't think we can take Monroe from Pistons with Gay

By the way, Carl Landry signed a deal.

Comment

West has reupped with the Pacers. Aldridge has 2 years left on his current contract.

Comment

Landry to Kings for 4 years.

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
            Ok what we know so far

Who are the remaining PFs left, should we go hard at either D.West or L.Aldridge or will these two remain with their respectable team. Should we really take G.Monroe off of Pistons by giving them Rudy Gay + fillers (Kleiza, Lowry)

A Good PF is hard to find these days, established ones are even harder to attract to play for the Raptors.
            West re-signed with the pacers like two weeks ago..
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

How about J J Hickson
              "Defense wins championships."

Comment

I would consider this deal if they wanted to make it:

To Pistons- Gay, Lowry, Knicks 2016 pick

To Raptors- Carlie V, Stuckey, Knight, Monroe

Not sure if it works exactly like that but the salaries must be close to fitting, we would have multiple young assets major cash over the next couple seasons and a good chance at at high pick next year... Not saying I'd do it for sure but I would have to think about it
                Change the name...Give this city and this country something we can be PROUD of... something we can EMBRACE... something that REPRESENTS us... Please MLSE any name except Raptors...anything, please?

Comment

aaron.in.toronto wrote: View Post
                  I would consider this deal if they wanted to make it:

To Pistons- Gay, Lowry, Knicks 2016 pick

To Raptors- Carlie V, Stuckey, Knight, Monroe

Not sure if it works exactly like that but the salaries must be close to fitting, we would have multiple young assets major cash over the next couple seasons and a good chance at at high pick next year... Not saying I'd do it for sure but I would have to think about it
                  Raps get raped IMO

Lowry and gay are off books next year or year after for gay.

Knight is backup.
                  Stucky and cv are crap
                  Deal is basically gay/Lowry/1st for Monroe

N

Comment

Remove us sending that Knicks pick, and make it KCP instead of Knight, and that becomes much more doable.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      Raps get raped IMO

Lowry and gay are off books next year or year after for gay.

Knight is backup.
                      Stucky and cv are crap
                      Deal is basically gay/Lowry/1st for Monroe

N
                      I'm also a no. I'd rather start Amir at PF and Gay at SF than have Monroe at PF and ??? at SF
                      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Don't suppose Monroe is now available with J Smoove in Motown? They'll probably be asking for alot though...

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                          Ok what we know so far

Kyle Lowry Is not a filler
                          #BringBackUzoh

Comment

Brandan Wright and Marreese Speights are still available
                            #BringBackUzoh

Comment

Jason Maxiell and Dejuan Blair are still available too
                              #BringBackUzoh

Comment

Working...
                              X