X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat with Chad Ford (Feb. 16)

Click Here to read entire chat

Phoevos (Toronto)

Chadster - I don't know if Toronto is shopping around for anyone right now, given all the acquisitions in the offseason, but what do you think Toronto needs right now? Yes they are playing pretty well at the moment, but what is lacking to take them to the next level? An elite SG maybe? (and who would you suggest)

Chad Ford (1:46 PM)

Toronto is out there looking. They want to do everything in their power to convince Chris Bosh to stay this summer. It sounds like Bryan Colangelo isn't going to trade him before the deadline. But if he could get back another good piece for Jose Calderon, I think he'd do it.
    I don't think BC is going to get any good offers for Jose given his salary and the fact that he's now backing up Jack.
    RR OG

I get the feeling there will be deals to be had 11th hour this year. In addition to basketball needs there are financial dumps happening. BC is playing this right. Not having to make a deal he can wait to the last moment to pick up "good" salary dumps or act as facilitator in a 3 team deal. There is also a roster spot open.

Comment

Working...
    X