No announcement yet.

Which FA PF do you prefer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also voted Hansbrough. I've been pretty high on what he brings to the table for a while. You know what you're getting when he steps on the floor.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

our PF needs will likely need to be met in trade, OR we will have to accept Amir as our starter (which isn't ideal but certainly not terrible)
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Hansborough, bro! That guy eat, sleeps, and shits basketball. I don't see how Indy let's him go though...

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
          Hansborough, bro! That guy eat, sleeps, and shits basketball. I don't see how Indy let's him go though...
          They needed the cap space to sign David West.

Comment

Speights is gone. Hickson is gone.

Amir is better than any of the remaining UFA PF. I still would love to have Hansbrough here though.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Hansbrough. Hustle, D, rebounding, and he does have a 15 foot jump shot. Him and Amir would be an awesome pairing

Comment

Matchup wise, we don't have someone like DeJuan Blair. That guy carves space, is able to get some boards and is a fairly high IQ basketball player (also played for a great coach). I think Blair makes most sense to backup Amir. He's going to be 'cheaper' as he got stuck behind the stud lineup of Duncan and Splitter. Best bang for the buck.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                  You forgot Novak.
                  he's not a big.. he drills open 3's. that's it
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

!!!

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
                    Hearing: Newly minted unrestricted free agent Tyler Hansbrough is in serious talks w/Toronto and moving closing to deal terms w/Raptors
                    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

:/
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

As far as backup PF's I'm ok with this. Toronto will love this guy. Sooooo dirty.
                        Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
                          As far as backup PF's I'm ok with this. Toronto will love this guy. Sooooo dirty.
                          Yup.

Casey wanted toughness, he is about to get it if true.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            Yup.

Casey wanted toughness, he is about to get it if true.
                            Seems like Casey and Massai are on the same page. Massai has gotten everything Casey asked for. This is why I think Massai is giving this roster at least half a season to probe themselves. Casey has never mention rebuilding this off season. All he has done is mention how good this team is and how DD/RG would be a great tandem.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

looks like we get hansborough...
                              Change the name...Give this city and this country something we can be PROUD of... something we can EMBRACE... something that REPRESENTS us... Please MLSE any name except Raptors...anything, please?

Comment

looks like this thread is closed
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X