Kevin Durant engaged to WNBA player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Durant engaged to WNBA player

I'm not sure if anyone here watches the WNBA and knows who Monica Wright is; this is my first time hearing that name, but apparently Kevin Durant and her are engaged. She isn't quite the star Durant is (8.5 PPG, 1.6 apg, and 0.397% FG in 107 career games with Minnesota), but two professional basketball players getting married is always cool.

anyone else seeing an NBA legend, twenty years from now?
    but kd was my man :'''(
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
      anyone else seeing an NBA legend, twenty years from now?
      but kd was my man :'''(
      What if the offspring turn out to be more suited to the WNBA?

Comment

Durant's gotta be the most high profile athlete NOT to have a model girlfriend

Comment

She ain't half bad
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
            She ain't half bad
            lol in terms of basketball or appearance?

Comment

Sam17 wrote: View Post
              lol in terms of basketball or appearance?
              Uhm..both?
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
              X