Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Playoff Picture

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote magoon wrote: View Post
    The Bucks just offered Teague $32 million over four years and appear to be trading for Luke Ridnour as well; that's a strong setup at point for them.
    thats a crap set up. Teague isn't much better than Jennings. The Bucks and Hawks have no idea wtf they are doing. Mediocre teams with no goals besides getting knocked out of the first round, they both have absolutely no potential cept for Sanders on the Bucks and Schoder on the Hawks
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

Raptors Republic Starter draftedraptor's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

i'm not convinced about Lowry and Stone as our PG options. I cannot see us clinching a playoff spot unless Lowry is in good shape and injury-free.

Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote draftedraptor wrote: View Post
    i'm not convinced about Lowry and Stone as our PG options. I cannot see us clinching a playoff spot unless Lowry is in good shape and injury-free.
    Lowry seems to be in the best shape of his life, according to reports. Will be fun to see what he can do when he isn't bloated.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Raptors Republic Starter themasao's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote draftedraptor wrote: View Post
    Agreed. I have no problem with Lowry, in principle. In fact, I really dig him as a player. But he's stupidly injury prone - worse than Jose circa '08.

RR: Would you want Stone starting at point with no other PG's on the roster?

Raptors Republic All-Star Fully's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    thats a crap set up. Teague isn't much better than Jennings. The Bucks and Hawks have no idea wtf they are doing. Mediocre teams with no goals besides getting knocked out of the first round, they both have absolutely no potential cept for Sanders on the Bucks and Schoder on the Hawks
    Are you trying to be ironic here?

Raptors Republic All-Star Mediumcore's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I think they will probably get a cheap 3rd string PG from summer league. Jorday Taylor is on the summer league roster and wouldn't mind seeing him in a Rap's uni.

Remember, Ujiri isn't trying to compete for anything this season. His goal seems to be to get as far under the cap as possible.

Raptors Republic All-Star Fully's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Pistons signed Billups for two years today; the path to the 8th seed continues to get tougher.

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Fully wrote: View Post
    Are you trying to be ironic here?
    The Raptors are in a better position than both teams any way you look at things.
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information