Playoff Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    He has no idea what he's talking about. Also Jeff Teague isn't better than kyle lowry, he reminds me a lot of jennings. Both players think they are so good that they don't think they need to train to improve their games. Jeff Teague isn't a great rebounder despite his size and he's less of a distributor than lowry.
    Jeff Teague had a pretty good year last year, and Lowry has yet to have a year that good. But I do believe Lowry CAN be the better player, hopefully he knows he's got something to prove

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
      Jeff Teague had a pretty good year last year, and Lowry has yet to have a year that good. But I do believe Lowry CAN be the better player, hopefully he knows he's got something to prove
      Lol lowry has had way better seasons. He's just not a high percentage shooter from the field (which is the only category Teague excels in) because he has never had a team as talented as this. His percentages will shoot up this year most likely.

Comment

According to Ujiri who was on PTS, tanking is not fair to the fans.

Cleveland with a healthy Bynum is a definite threat but the off-season is not over. Ujiri is well aware of what's going on. If tanking is not the plan, he`s going to make the team competent.
        Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

if guys stay healthy this year we should be in the playoffs
          2nd year jv will have way more respect from the league and should be less of a liability on d
          lowry will hopefully be healthy and play well in his contract year, people are forgetting what he is capable of
          demar will likely be shooting threes this year and rudy should be able to see now lol

Comment

The Bucks just offered Teague $32 million over four years and appear to be trading for Luke Ridnour as well; that's a strong setup at point for them.

Comment

magoon wrote: View Post
              The Bucks just offered Teague $32 million over four years and appear to be trading for Luke Ridnour as well; that's a strong setup at point for them.
              thats a crap set up. Teague isn't much better than Jennings. The Bucks and Hawks have no idea wtf they are doing. Mediocre teams with no goals besides getting knocked out of the first round, they both have absolutely no potential cept for Sanders on the Bucks and Schoder on the Hawks

Comment

i'm not convinced about Lowry and Stone as our PG options. I cannot see us clinching a playoff spot unless Lowry is in good shape and injury-free.

Comment

draftedraptor wrote: View Post
                  i'm not convinced about Lowry and Stone as our PG options. I cannot see us clinching a playoff spot unless Lowry is in good shape and injury-free.
                  Lowry seems to be in the best shape of his life, according to reports. Will be fun to see what he can do when he isn't bloated.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

draftedraptor wrote: View Post
                    Agreed. I have no problem with Lowry, in principle. In fact, I really dig him as a player. But he's stupidly injury prone - worse than Jose circa '08.

RR: Would you want Stone starting at point with no other PG's on the roster?

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      thats a crap set up. Teague isn't much better than Jennings. The Bucks and Hawks have no idea wtf they are doing. Mediocre teams with no goals besides getting knocked out of the first round, they both have absolutely no potential cept for Sanders on the Bucks and Schoder on the Hawks
                      Are you trying to be ironic here?

Comment

I think they will probably get a cheap 3rd string PG from summer league. Jorday Taylor is on the summer league roster and wouldn't mind seeing him in a Rap's uni.

Remember, Ujiri isn't trying to compete for anything this season. His goal seems to be to get as far under the cap as possible.

Comment

Pistons signed Billups for two years today; the path to the 8th seed continues to get tougher.

Comment

Fully wrote: View Post
                            Are you trying to be ironic here?
                            The Raptors are in a better position than both teams any way you look at things.

Comment

Working...
                            X