Clear All

• Raptors/Bucks

Just a small trade, but I'm sure Milwaukee is high on him

To Toronto:

Larry Sanders

To Bucks:

Knicks 2016 1st pick
    Thunders : 2014 second round pick, Raptors 2015 second round pick

I'm really not sure if this would get it done. I hard to say what the Bucks are doing.

Line up:

JV/Sanders/Amir/Camby/Gray
    Sanders/Amir/Novak/Quincy
    Rudy/DeMar/Fields/Novak/Quincy
    Ross/DeMar/Fields
    Lowry/????/Stone

I really think this would be a menacing front court. It would be a nice little 3 man rotation. Amir and Sanders being able to play the 5 and 4. Long, athletic, but not much range for shooting, but should be able to clean up on the boards. If Saunders and JV can can develop a reliable 15fter, it should be perfect for drive and dishes. Rudy and Ross would have to make strides in there 3pt. shooting to spread the floor.
    Last edited by saints91; Tue Jul 9, 2013, 06:15 PM.

First youll need atleast salary fillers going the other way as I dont think the Raptors have TPE

Comment

Quinton Richardson...done. It would have be done before the Knicks deal goes through

Comment

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=kg5gkv4

Comment

Im not sure the Bucks are interested in trading Sanders, and if they are they want something for right now because I dont get the idea that they want to tank. Also remember that those picks are basically what we got for Andrea, Milwaukee will definitely want something of significance going back the other way. Maybe Ross would interest them and maybe Masai can swindle them into some picks as well due to Larrys perceived attitude problems.

Comment

Also Larrys game is more C than PF and with Jonas I would rather use our assets to get the proper PF than try and move forward with two C. Sanders is awesome I just think he would hinder us too much offensively, and the idea of turning Jonas into a stretch 4 is something people should get slapped for. Not saying you said so, but some people I tell you.

Comment

I don't think I would move Ross for him. Ross could be a potential starting SG for us. He's only had one year with us with inconsistent minutes. I have high hopes for this kid. You do have to give something to get something though. The other option is taking back Gooden's contract, for an expiring deal. That's the furtherest I would go with this deal.

With Ellis leaving and a possibility of losing Jennings, I can see the Bucks blowing it up.

Comment

No, Jonas is a centre all the way, but if he can develop a game like Ewing, Hakeem or Robinson, he could slide out and hit the 15ft. baseline jumpers. He has the talent to be able to open the floor for his teammates and then crash the boards. I believe Larry could do the same. I don't think a stretch 4 is needed to have a successful offence.

Comment

Look at Tim Duncan and D. Robinson. Neither were roaming out to the 3 pt. line. They had a good high low system. I'm not saying Larry Sanders is as good as either of these guys but he can but the ball on the floor and cause havoc around the rim. He just needs to develop a mid range game.

Comment

They're not giving us Larry Sanders for that pile of crap you just posted.

I hope you realize that that's basically what we got for Bargnani? Sanders has WAY higher value

Comment

god i love sanders

i'd give up pretty much anything minus JV, Ross or a 1st round pick for him

dude's defense is incredible. him and JV on the floor together would be Casey's wet dream.
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                        god i love sanders

i'd give up pretty much anything minus JV, Ross or a 1st round pick for him

dude's defense is incredible. him and JV on the floor together would be Casey's wet dream.
                        I'd give up Ross for him in a second, possibly even the 1st round pick (as long as it can be protected).

Comment

Hey now! The Larry Sanders Show is one of my all time favorites.

Seriously, the Bucks trading Sanders? He's the franchise player on a rookie contract.

Comment

I don't think he's a franchise player, but that Knicks pick + 2nd rounders offer isn't serious. You might get Ekpe Udoh for that. MIGHT.

Comment

why in the world would the bucks trade larry sanders????!?!? he's rips it on the court. he averages like a million blocks a game.

i woulda traded half the raptors bench for that guy. throw in some primo pasta leftovers from all those dumb andrea bargnani commercials, and we have ourselves a deal.
                              Protocall
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/PTC204
                              http://www.ptc204.com

Uploaded a new track: Please like or comment on it if you dig it! Thanks
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAT4s_LO-rc

The best day of 2013 was the day I found out Andrea Bargnani got traded.

Comment

Working...
                              X