Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 223

Thread: Official: Tyler Hansbrough Signs 2 Year Deal With The Raptors

  1. #101
    Raptors Republic Superstar lilmamba_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Etobicoke<3
    Posts
    2,630
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    he can entertain us on the bench along side allen anderson and quincy acy
    Last edited by lilmamba_; Tue Jul 9th, 2013 at 10:13 PM.
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

  2. #102
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    lmfao. The guy's been playing like a thug, but the sick bastard in me loves that we just got a whole lot tougher. Even if it's for 10-15 minutes a game, lot's of guys in the league are looking over their shoulder knowing he's coming. Another consideration to our benefit might be that with him in the lineup, helping to set a "team standard" for fouls, many of our other guys may not be getting such tight calls, as we've seen more than enough of.

    lmao, I don't know how many times I've thought, hell he's got some skills, then he suddenly does something wild and crazy, and I think that maybe that's the reason you don't see the skills often enough. Will be interesting to see if they can turn him into anything but a thug. I have my doubts, but at least he'll bring insane energy off the bench, and rebounds,,,,,, and maybe help our other players not be called so tight on fouls???? lol.

  3. Like JStockton, lilmamba_ liked this post
  4. #103
    Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,786
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote p00ka wrote: View Post
    lmfao. The guy's been playing like a thug, but the sick bastard in me loves that we just got a whole lot tougher. Even if it's for 10-15 minutes a game, lot's of guys in the league are looking over their shoulder knowing he's coming. Another consideration to our benefit might be that with him in the lineup, helping to set a "team standard" for fouls, many of our other guys may not be getting such tight calls, as we've seen more than enough of.

    lmao, I don't know how many times I've thought, hell he's got some skills, then he suddenly does something wild and crazy, and I think that maybe that's the reason you don't see the skills often enough. Will be interesting to see if they can turn him into anything but a thug. I have my doubts, but at least he'll bring insane energy off the bench, and rebounds,,,,,, and maybe help our other players not be called so tight on fouls???? lol.
    It would also be really funny if Indiana's foul totals started going up.

  5. #104
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    It would also be really funny if Indiana's foul totals started going up.
    lol, don't be surprised if so. A madman like him can set a tone that everybody else flies under,,,,, when he's around, lol

  6. #105
    Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,063
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I like this signing he will come off the bench and do work dirty work a real Casey signed player. I remember in an interview Casey said he wanted a guy thats a real "Punch in the throat" type of guy that will clobber opposing players for getting rough with DeMar and Rudy.

    Love this signing and JV could use someone like that in practice TOUGHNESS is contagious.

  7. #106
    Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    2,959
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Great move! He's the guy i wanted them to sign. Hansbrough will give you toughness, energy off the bench, and he's got some skills too.
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

  8. #107
    Raptors Republic Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,022
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Why would they go after S-Jax though? There's no room for him on the roster, and he's seemingly become a pain to manage, not accepting his own declining abilities.
    Since this was psycho signing day.....I just thought....lets get a collection.

  9. #108
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,750
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    he can entertain us on the bench along side allen anderson and quincy acy
    its Alan Anderson, and he's a free agent
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

  10. #109
    Raptors Republic Rookie Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Damn, not this fucker. Hansborough is a douche, not happy with this. Sure, I love hustlers and hard-nosed players, but no one touches JV.

  11. #110
    Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    2,959
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Lefty wrote: View Post
    Damn, not this fucker. Hansborough is a douche, not happy with this. Sure, I love hustlers and hard-nosed players, but no one touches JV.
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

  12. #111
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,750
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Lefty wrote: View Post
    Damn, not this fucker. Hansborough is a douche, not happy with this. Sure, I love hustlers and hard-nosed players, but no one touches JV.
    "no one touches JV but me! "
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

  13. #112
    Raptors Republic Superstar iblastoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,848
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Lefty wrote: View Post
    Damn, not this fucker. Hansborough is a douche, not happy with this. Sure, I love hustlers and hard-nosed players, but no one touches JV.
    who gives a shit. quincy and gay also had 'beef'.

  14. Like Sig liked this post
  15. #113
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,567
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Having a motor and playing hard is a NBA skill.
    Absolutely.

    Jack Armstrong always says, "Of course hustle is a skill, otherwise everyone in the league would do it!"

    I love this pick up. Been saying since the beginning of the off-season, Psycho T should be our main FA target.
    In Masai we Trust.

  16. #114
    Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    2,959
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Anyways, i think Hansbrough is the toughest guy we've had since Oakley. Agree?
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

  17. Like Joey liked this post
  18. #115
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,750
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    Anyways, i think Hansbrough is the toughest guy we've had since Oakley. Agree?
    Magloire would beg to differ. He only spent a season but the dude is tough as nails
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

  19. #116
    Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,063
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Let it sink in that Reggie Evans is in the league as well not everyone on a team is there to score buckets, if they do net you points its just a bonus.

  20. #117

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Fun with advanced stats time!


    http://www.thenbageek.com/players/co...%93&player_ids[]=318&player_ids[]=115


    He gave 0.3 MORE of a win than DeRozan in 1700 less minutes!

    He also gets to the foul line at a ridiculous rate (10.5attempts per 48 minutes).
    You need to stop with this Derozan thing man, it's getting obsessive.

  21. Like Miekenstien liked this post
  22. #118
    Raptors Republic All-Star Mr.Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    MTL
    Posts
    1,403
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Sweeeeet. This makes me happy. Time to fuck shit up!

  23. #119
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,567
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I believe Tyler played that way, because that was Indiana's game. That's how they wore down their opponent.
    It wasn't just T playing dirty on that team.
    In Masai we Trust.

  24. Like NoPropsneeded liked this post
  25. #120
    Raptors Republic Rookie feet85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Scarborough,ON
    Posts
    181
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    To me it was down to either psycho T, Elton Brand and Dejuan Blair as a backup 4/5 so i'm glad with this signing
    #BringBackUzoh

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •