X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, just FuCK Brooklyn.
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Sweet Lord people, we should all pitch in and buy a franchise. We can flip that shit like real estate in a hot market!

Comment

The Ontario Teachers pension fund was a bit premature on dumping the Leafs/Raptors.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
          The Ontario Teachers pension fund was a bit premature on dumping the Leafs/Raptors.
          Yeah, but they've made $1B in profits so... I'm sure that teachers in Ontario have no complaints.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
            Yeah, but they've made $1B in profits so... I'm sure that teachers in Ontario have no complaints.
            Ontario teachers have a 5 billion dollar pension fund surplus in just this year. Great fund management plus the fact that teachers pay 13% of their wages into the pension fund.

Comment

"The NBA expects nine teams will end up having lost money once luxury-tax distribution and revenue-sharing payments are finalized. The Nets, with that monster $144 million figure, are the biggest losers. "

Too bad we didn't beat them.. man.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                "The NBA expects nine teams will end up having lost money once luxury-tax distribution and revenue-sharing payments are finalized. The Nets, with that monster $144 million figure, are the biggest losers. "

Too bad we didn't beat them.. man.
                They lost $144 million dollars and they're gonna lose Jason Kidd and probably Paul Pierce too. F*** Brooklyn!

Comment

Working...
                X