No announcement yet.

Concert tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually just came back from montreal.... AGAIN... went back for a "dudes weekend" aka lots of strip clubs...

montreal peelers are the most overrated shitholes on the planet.

Comment

Dude..... Quality and quantity are NOT synonymous.. It's very rare to find a legit one, just go by the prostitutes running the streets man, half are toothless or old as fuq, you can't expect the strip clubs to be any better. I think you learned your lesson haha

Comment

ya... the $10/song price point is nice..... until you realize that you have to tip the door man for letting you in, then tip some other wanker for finding you a seat, then there's always some dickhole bathroom attendant who you either have to tip or not wash your hands and have him look at you judgingly

dances are OKAY at best... I did get a "dance" in a booth with a bed in it... that was different... but overall the experience was pretty PG rated compared to some of the finer (skankier) establishments in toronto

Comment

This thread is becoming epic
          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

so I think I inadvertently ended up in a new relationship that I don't remember getting into at osheaga...

I have no other explanation why I have to go to a bloody wedding shower on the weekend...

fucking molly.

Comment

Haha wtf, that doesn't sound like a concrete relationship, why not just bail?

Another thing about the hookers here.. Man, idk if it's just extreme politeness, but anyways, I live near the main so I'm always walking on St. Laurent, and one day this hooker comes up and asks me if I want a blowjob, I'm polite man, I say no thanks, go on my way, don't think anything of it.. But I saw this ho again another time and she like waves and says hi hahaha.. I'm like wtf, and I always see this chick now, and she always like smiles and waves at me, even when she's walking with dudes.. It's so strange dude

Comment

Ryan_1523 wrote: View Post
                Haha wtf, that doesn't sound like a concrete relationship, why not just bail?

Another thing about the hookers here.. Man, idk if it's just extreme politeness, but anyways, I live near the main so I'm always walking on St. Laurent, and one day this hooker comes up and asks me if I want a blowjob, I'm polite man, I say no thanks, go on my way, don't think anything of it.. But I saw this ho again another time and she like waves and says hi hahaha.. I'm like wtf, and I always see this chick now, and she always like smiles and waves at me, even when she's walking with dudes.. It's so strange dude
                here's the thing... we sometimes forget that sex workers are people too, and this is their job... maybe it's not socially acceptable, but it's how they get the bills paid...

despite them being the butt of my jokes a lot, I have had "relations" with strippers before.. although not nearly as "in deep" as a hooker... it's along the same lines

a good one will pay attention... seriously... they'll remember your face.. they'll remember your name... if you said something like "I hate Christmas, because my birthday is on Christmas, so I always get jacked"... she'll remember that when you show up for your birthday lappies..

the point isn't to throw your nether regions on any dude with money... the point is to build a client base.. a few hundred bucks every other week on a regular basis is worth more than a quick grand

I've known some dancers who actually have notebooks to keep info on customers...

Comment

I know of a hooker who used to file her tax returns..

Did it for years, never got in any sort of legal trouble.

Don't ask me how cause I don't have any idea..and I just heard it from a family-friend who's mom knew this hooker and it was back in like the 60's and 70's and even she never bothered to ask the lady specifics..
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I just find it odd because if you say hi to a regular person, 99% of the time they'll think you're crazy or want something, yet this prostitute goes out of her way to say hi and yeah maybe she's trying to expand her clientele, but I wasn't interested the first time, why would I be any other time.. It's very curious to me.

Yeah I have a friend who the majority of the people he dates are strippers, it all depends on the scene you frequent really, I'm not discriminating, I've met some cool strippers who I relate to much more than your average person, but hookers are like another level.. The every day ones are like out in the trenches. That could be sexy to some people, but I don't mess with that. Another thing about hookers here is they're very out in the open, cops don't really say anything to them.. Unlike places like New York where they consciously try and make an effort to remove them from public areas.

Comment

Ryan_1523 wrote: View Post
                      I just find it odd because if you say hi to a regular person, 99% of the time they'll think you're crazy or want something, yet this prostitute goes out of her way to say hi and yeah maybe she's trying to expand her clientele, but I wasn't interested the first time, why would I be any other time.. It's very curious to me.

Yeah I have a friend who the majority of the people he dates are strippers, it all depends on the scene you frequent really, I'm not discriminating, I've met some cool strippers who I relate to much more than your average person, but hookers are like another level.. The every day ones are like out in the trenches. That could be sexy to some people, but I don't mess with that. Another thing about hookers here is they're very out in the open, cops don't really say anything to them.. Unlike places like New York where they consciously try and make an effort to remove them from public areas.
                      I live in the east end of hamilton. So, when I'm downtown I see a lot of them. They say "hi" when they're with other people as a bluff. They use it as a type of leverage trying to make the person that their with jealous or w/e, it's some sort of tactic anyways...

The hookers here are also crack heads and they're dumb as fuck. I saw this one that was trying to wave and get this guys attention as a cop had him pulled over writing him a ticket. The other day I guess one OD'd and they had her in the ambulance and she's like throwing a fit, fighting the medics, kicking and screaming..just completely cracked out. The one day she was totes cracked out of her mind and was kicking the tires of cars and fistacuffing the air at a tim horton's drive-thru.

It's funny, but other times you just shake your head..
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                      X