Derrick Rose - The Return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derrick Rose - The Return

Bulls contenders next season? what do you guys think?

> - better
    >> - way better
    >>> - no question

Chalmers <<< Rose
    Wade > Butler
    LeBron >> Deng
    Bosh > Boozer
    Haslem <<< Noah

A case can be made, but I think the Heat still take it. We'll have to see how long it takes DRose to get back into regular form.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
      > - better
      >> - way better
      >>> - no question

Chalmers <<< Rose
      Wade > Butler
      LeBron >> Deng
      Bosh > Boozer
      Haslem <<< Noah

A case can be made, but I think the Heat still take it. We'll have to see how long it takes DRose to get back into regular form.
      What about the bench? They still have players that contribute like Allen, Birdman Anderson, Cole and Battier

Comment

2nd best team in the East.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Mike Dunleavy Jr and Tony Snell will give them some more 3 pt gunners

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
            2nd best team in the East.
            I think its quite possible, should Rose be back at 100% and Boozer doesn't drop off a cliff, that they end up with the best record in the east. They did do it in the 2011/12 season after all and now they've add Jimmy Butler to that roster.

If everyone in Brooklyn 'buys in' to the idea of winning, it wouldn't suprise me to see them up their either. But I'm 50/50 on that proposition (ie. I'll believe it when i see it)

When the playoffs hit though, Miami will still be the team to beat.

Comment

It all depends on D-Wade's health in the post-season. If he is healthy (enough), then they are easily the team to beat in the East. The Bulls have a legit chance though. If Butler can develop and force LeBron to not guard Rose, then the Bulls can win with Rose destroying Chalmers/Cole.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
              X