No announcement yet.

Jamison goes to Cavs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, but he's a strong veteran leader, has a strong will and had the total respect of his teammates. My point is overall he's strong, not soft.

Comment

Prize deadline addition had a great night today aye?

0 for 12, 0 for 4 from downtown. Got blocked 5 times.

Comment

Prime wrote: View Post
        Prize deadline addition had a great night today aye?

0 for 12, 0 for 4 from downtown. Got blocked 5 times.
        that wont be happening often. he will score buckets by the dozens. he is a good scorer. i dont have a problem with that part of his game.

Comment

Jamison trade a colossal failure!!!

Well, if he were traded to the Raptors, that's what fans would be saying after his first game, anyway. Funny how Cavs fans aren't reacting that way,
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

I still wasn't sure about Cleveland even with their record and 12-game winning streak and all, but getting Jasmison without a doubt makes them title-worthy. I think it'd be dope if Cavs and Lakers meet each other in the finals and duke it out - other than the obvious match up of Kobe-LeBron, I think Shaq and Jamison vs Gasol and Bynum would be just as great.
            http://facebook.com/DiseaseMusic

Comment

The fact that Jamison doesn't play in the paint is a major plus, not a negative. LeBron needs room to operate in the paint, and there's already Shaq in there taking up room. That's why Cleveland desperately wanted a *stretch* 4. So as not to clog the lanes so LeBron can continue to do his thing. Jamison may have shat the bed last game, but he'll bounce back. He's a solid player, but I still don't think they'd beat Orlando in a 7 game series.

Comment

TIm W. wrote: View Post
                Well, if he were traded to the Raptors, that's what fans would be saying after his first game, anyway. Funny how Cavs fans aren't reacting that way,
                That's because even without the trade they were still one of the favourites to win an NBA championship as opposed to the Raptors who are one of the favourites to make it to the playoffs but are not favourites in getting out of the first round.

Comapring those two is like apples and oranges.

Not to mention that Cleveland had a weak fan base up until Lebron joined the team and will be weak again if he decides to leave (when you have Lebron James do you really need to worry about other players night in and night out consistent contributions? not so with the Raptors.)

Comment

Marz wrote: View Post
                  The fact that Jamison doesn't play in the paint is a major plus, not a negative. LeBron needs room to operate in the paint, and there's already Shaq in there taking up room. That's why Cleveland desperately wanted a *stretch* 4. So as not to clog the lanes so LeBron can continue to do his thing. Jamison may have shat the bed last game, but he'll bounce back.
                  +1 What Marz said.

Comment

Working...
                  X