Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 38 of 38

Thread: Nate Robinson anyone?

  1. #21
    Raptors Republic Rookie northgrantballer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    72
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Why the hell haven't I seen this yet!? Good god- you know your GM is a badass when even the three point specialists have grit!

  2. #22
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,325
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    I would love Nate to be with this team just because of this...

    Haha. It just sounds more awesome with his Brett Favre-ish accent..
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  3. #23
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,325
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote northgrantballer wrote: View Post
    Why the hell haven't I seen this yet!? Good god- you know your GM is a badass when even the three point specialists have grit!
    I doubt Ujiri has ever seen that video. Giving him way too much credit..
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  4. #24
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    or Roko Ukic.

    Quote Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    ^ I agree and honestly love Nate but he isnt the type of back up guard the Raps need especially with a bench of guys that cant take or make their own shot. If we wanted Nate we might as well resign Barbosa as back up pg....
    Protocall
    https://www.youtube.com/user/PTC204
    http://www.ptc204.com

    Uploaded a new track: Please like or comment on it if you dig it! Thanks
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAT4s_LO-rc

    The best day of 2013 was the day I found out Andrea Bargnani got traded.

  5. #25
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    504
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default




    Here's Robinson autographing a baby in the summer league, because the world is a wonderful place

  6. #26
    Raptors Republic All-Star WJF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    1,481
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Vykis wrote: View Post



    Here's Robinson autographing a baby in the summer league, because the world is a wonderful place
    I hope to hell he is writing on the shirt, what kind of douche bag wants his kid to get all markered up.

  7. #27
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,750
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    I doubt Ujiri has ever seen that video. Giving him way too much credit..
    Hop off of Ujiri's balls bro. Why you hating on Messiah Ujiri creator of everything good?
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

  8. #28
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,325
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Hop off of Ujiri's balls bro. Why you hating on Messiah Ujiri creator of everything good?
    Isn't it obvious?
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  9. #29
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,066
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    You're racist?

  10. #30
    Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    3,558
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote drunkmunky wrote: View Post
    You're racist?
    Twitter - @thekid_it

  11. #31
    Raptors Republic Superstar FoxMachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,518
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Hop off of Ujiri's balls bro. Why you hating on Messiah Ujiri creator of everything good?
    if he was on his balls, wouldn't that be the opposite of hating him?

  12. #32
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,325
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote FoxMachine wrote: View Post
    if he was on his balls, wouldn't that be the opposite of hating him?
    Yes. I was going to say that. But, I didn't.

    I believe the term would be "quit riding his ass"
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  13. #33
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,750
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote FoxMachine wrote: View Post
    if he was on his balls, wouldn't that be the opposite of hating him?
    it can go both ways. As in he won't stop criticizing him
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

  14. #34
    Raptors Republic Rookie Th0m79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    I would love Nate to be with this team just because of this...

    I don't know about you guys, but I just became a huge Steve Novak fan after watching that.

    And he does have a point about Robinson - he's immature. That's why he can't stay with one team. He's erratic, and inconsistent. He'll have an outstanding game here and there in the playoffs, but he can never make it last.

    Plus, the guy just seems like a douchebag if you ask me. I'm happy we don't have to put up with him.

  15. #35
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    504
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Th0m79 wrote: View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but I just became a huge Steve Novak fan after watching that.

    And he does have a point about Robinson - he's immature. That's why he can't stay with one team. He's erratic, and inconsistent. He'll have an outstanding game here and there in the playoffs, but he can never make it last.

    Plus, the guy just seems like a douchebag if you ask me. I'm happy we don't have to put up with him.
    I saw a couple episodes of state of nate dude is certainly not a douchebag, a funny dude, who is sincere, takes care of his kids, and generaly is just a good guy. I hope he gets in a situation where he is needed and has a role, he is probably the best scoring PG of the bench in the league, instant offense

  16. #36
    Raptors Republic All-Star Mediumcore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,189
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I'd have taken Nate over Augustin on a one year contract for the same $ we gave DJ, however I think Nate would have contributed towards wins more than DJ and I'm firmly in the tank and rebuild side of the argument.

  17. #37
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,325
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Mediumcore wrote: View Post
    I'd have taken Nate over Augustin on a one year contract for the same $ we gave DJ, however I think Nate would have contributed towards wins more than DJ and I'm firmly in the tank and rebuild side of the argument.
    Nate wouldn't take that money, I don't believe.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  18. #38
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    56
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Robinson is obviously a good player, but at this point of time, we do not need him.
    We are loaded at off guard position and Nate is not a point guard.
    Even an average GM would get that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •