Nate Robinson anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Hop off of Ujiri's balls bro. Why you hating on Messiah Ujiri creator of everything good?
    if he was on his balls, wouldn't that be the opposite of hating him?

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
      Yes. I was going to say that. But, I didn't.

I believe the term would be "quit riding his ass"
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
        it can go both ways. As in he won't stop criticizing him

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
          I would love Nate to be with this team just because of this...

I don't know about you guys, but I just became a huge Steve Novak fan after watching that.

And he does have a point about Robinson - he's immature. That's why he can't stay with one team. He's erratic, and inconsistent. He'll have an outstanding game here and there in the playoffs, but he can never make it last.

Plus, the guy just seems like a douchebag if you ask me. I'm happy we don't have to put up with him.

Comment

Th0m79 wrote: View Post
            I don't know about you guys, but I just became a huge Steve Novak fan after watching that.

And he does have a point about Robinson - he's immature. That's why he can't stay with one team. He's erratic, and inconsistent. He'll have an outstanding game here and there in the playoffs, but he can never make it last.

Plus, the guy just seems like a douchebag if you ask me. I'm happy we don't have to put up with him.
            I saw a couple episodes of state of nate dude is certainly not a douchebag, a funny dude, who is sincere, takes care of his kids, and generaly is just a good guy. I hope he gets in a situation where he is needed and has a role, he is probably the best scoring PG of the bench in the league, instant offense

Comment

I'd have taken Nate over Augustin on a one year contract for the same $ we gave DJ, however I think Nate would have contributed towards wins more than DJ and I'm firmly in the tank and rebuild side of the argument.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                I'd have taken Nate over Augustin on a one year contract for the same $ we gave DJ, however I think Nate would have contributed towards wins more than DJ and I'm firmly in the tank and rebuild side of the argument.
                Nate wouldn't take that money, I don't believe.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Robinson is obviously a good player, but at this point of time, we do not need him.
                  We are loaded at off guard position and Nate is not a point guard.
                  Even an average GM would get that.

Comment

Working...
                  X