Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nate Robinson anyone?

http://sportige.com/nba-rumors-new-y...inson-2013-07/

If he signs for the minimum, then ofcourse.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

How much can we give him if we amnesty Klieza?
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        How much can we give him if we amnesty Klieza?
        $2.15m

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
          $2.15m
          That should do it. He got paid the minimum last year I think that 1.1m. Massai keep working the phones trying to get something for Klieza before the deadline. If you don't than amnesty him and offer Nate Robinson 2.15m. Like he said patience.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Isn't he more of a defensive turnstile than Jose was? He also seems like a bit of an A hole. Not sure I like him for the Raps. but then again we did sign Tyler.

Comment

CT2010 wrote: View Post
              Isn't he more of a defensive turnstile than Jose was? He also seems like a bit of an A hole. Not sure I like him for the Raps. but then again we did sign Tyler.
              The day if raptors sign a bunch of nice guys that all get along our over. Ended with BC.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                That should do it. He got paid the minimum last year I think that 1.1m. Massai keep working the phones trying to get something for Klieza before the deadline. If you don't than amnesty him and offer Nate Robinson 2.15m. Like he said patience.
                I agree. We aren't getting him for the minimum, he had possibly his best year of his career last season.

I'd like to have him. A scoring punch off the bench. Can't go wrong with that.
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                  I agree. We aren't getting him for the minimum, he had possibly his best year of his career last season.

I'd like to have him. A scoring punch off the bench. Can't go wrong with that.
                  I agree he had a great year. Thier isn't really that great of market for his service. I feel that he'll end up settling for something like 2m. Which would still be double what he made last year. This would be a great bargain for what he would provide off the bench.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I'm down. He was a warrior in the playoffs.
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Seems some people would like to see Nate on the team, even getting a "BC era is over" comment. I've got one thing to say.

Guys, whoever he signs with will be his 6th team in 4 years, having just gone through Boston, OKC, GSW, Chicago. Are any of these teams ones that you are good ones, doing things the "right way"? I see a pretty good selection of organizations, and they've all decided he ain't worth it, and wished him well on his journeys, so why do we want to experience what they decided they want no more of? Just wondering?

Comment

He's like a defensive black hole....... don't like him... but love his nrg. hansbrough's got that. so.... ???

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                          He's like a defensive black hole....... don't like him... but love his nrg. hansbrough's got that. so.... ???
                          Hansbrough doesn't play PG though... unless Buycks completely surprises us, we'll still need a backup at some point. And Nate's a viable option.
                          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

nate's got a lot of nrg on the bench but we already have that w/ hansbrough & acy.

i bet even buyck would defend better than nate.

casey's trying to build a defensive minded team.

Comment

Pass on lil' Nate. If he's smart he takes whatever Chi offers him and stays. Thibs is the best thing to ever happen to him.
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                              X