Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39

Thread: One Thing We All Have In Common Is Frustration!

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,331
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default One Thing We All Have In Common Is Frustration!

    After recently picking up my frequency on this particular board, I've gotten into and noticed a lot of arguments. Whether it's the "rebuilders vs. retoolers" or other things.

    The one thing I've come to notice that I believe we can all agree upon is one word..

    FRUSTRATION!
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  2. #2
    Raptors Republic All-Star ebrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    1,544
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    No way! I disagree!

    And I blame Colangelo.
    your pal,
    ebrian

  3. #3
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,882
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote ebrian wrote: View Post
    No way! I disagree!

    And I blame Colangelo.
    We should stop blame Cola... He's been fired because he fucked up, so we should forget him. He's gone. Done.

  4. #4
    Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    3,585
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote rocwell wrote: View Post
    We should stop blame Cola... He's been fired because he fucked up, so we should forget him. He's gone. Done.
    His legacy tho
    Twitter - @thekid_it

  5. #5
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,623
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    After recently picking up my frequency on this particular board, I've gotten into and noticed a lot of arguments. Whether it's the "rebuilders vs. retoolers" or other things.

    The one thing I've come to notice that I believe we can all agree upon is one word..

    FRUSTRATION!
    You should frequent more often.

    Nothing out of the ordinary going on.

    Disagreements and debates are common.

    Difference now is how people interact with each other.

    There has been a noticeable drop in the amount of respect to other people's thoughts and opinions.

    Just my .02.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  6. Like JawsGT liked this post
  7. #6
    Administrator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    12,367
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    You can always pick up your badge and get back to work, sheriff.

  8. #7
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,068
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    LBF

    Good for you.

  9. #8
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,623
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    You can always pick up your badge and get back to work, sheriff.
    Lol

    Nooooooooooooo. Way too active and opinionated for that.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  10. #9
    Super Moderator thead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,249
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I think we can all agree that my opinion is always the correct one. I mean if we are being honest here.

  11. #10
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,331
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote drunkmunky wrote: View Post
    LBF

    Good for you.
    Thanks, man. Just trying to lighten the mood. Everyone is insulting the fuck out each other.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  12. Like p00ka liked this post
  13. #11
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,122
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote rocwell wrote: View Post
    We should stop blame Cola... He's been fired because he fucked up, so we should forget him. He's gone. Done.
    Cannot forget bad contracts. Does deserve credit for draft picks especially jval.

  14. #12
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,331
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    You should frequent more often.

    Nothing out of the ordinary going on.

    Disagreements and debates are common.

    Difference now is how people interact with each other.

    There has been a noticeable drop in the amount of respect to other people's thoughts and opinions.

    Just my .02.
    Well, thanks. I know that part. Fuck, man. Haha

    I agree with your two cents..a lot of new posters since the last time I frequented. They're trying to force their opinions in there and flaming at people who disagree. Which is normal. But, it seems like it's at an all time high.

    Just trying to have a fun thread here..mingle around, I guess.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  15. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    You should frequent more often.

    Nothing out of the ordinary going on.

    Disagreements and debates are common.

    Difference now is how people interact with each other.

    There has been a noticeable drop in the amount of respect to other people's thoughts and opinions.

    Just my .02.
    Interesting. Hows your shooting?

  16. #14
    Raptors Republic All-Star Mr.Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    MTL
    Posts
    1,794
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Yeah I agree with Matt. For all the arguing and whatnot happening in these forums at least most people are pretty rational and take the time to read and consider everyones opinions. Most people aren't complete dicks which is awesome.

  17. #15
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,331
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    Yeah I agree with Matt. For all the arguing and whatnot happening in these forums at least most people are pretty rational and take the time to read and consider everyones opinions. Most people aren't complete dicks which is awesome.
    That's the opposite of what he said, actually.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  18. #16
    Raptors Republic All-Star Mr.Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    MTL
    Posts
    1,794
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Lol never mind, I misread that last sentence. I don't notice any lack of respect to peoples opinions and thoughts. Although, I am new.

  19. #17
    Raptors Republic All-Star Mr.Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    MTL
    Posts
    1,794
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    That's the opposite of what he said, actually.
    I noticed that the second I sent of the post lol

  20. #18
    Raptors Republic All-Star Mr.Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    MTL
    Posts
    1,794
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    As I'm talking about people taking the time to read peoples opinions I misread what someone says lol cml

  21. Like Sam17 liked this post
  22. #19
    Raptors Republic Superstar FoxMachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,671
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


  23. #20
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,331
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    I noticed that the second I sent of the post lol
    Haha. No worries. But, no, man. You got to read around.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •