Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Thing We All Have In Common Is Frustration!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol never mind, I misread that last sentence. I don't notice any lack of respect to peoples opinions and thoughts. Although, I am new.
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
      That's the opposite of what he said, actually.
      I noticed that the second I sent of the post lol

Comment

As I'm talking about people taking the time to read peoples opinions I misread what someone says lol cml

Comment

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
            I noticed that the second I sent of the post lol
            Haha. No worries. But, no, man. You got to read around.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

1) This is BY FAR the most civilized forum I've ever posted to regularly. It's also one of the main reasons I post here.

2) I have notice more snarkyness among posters lately. I tried to put my finger on it and only difference i've noticed is that people are using shit instead of sh!t or s%t and fuck instead f$@k, fawk or eff. (I've been guilty of this as well).

Even though we all know what is meant or implied when someone uses a euphemism, using the uncensored curse words to seem to add that extra bit of emotion or perceived disrespect. So change that fuck into faq and I think the tone to revert to its regular amount of disrespect.

But that's just one @$$hole's opinion, and if you don't like you can stick a @!#$ up your ^&@ and eff yourself with it until you #$(beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!) ^%@$!!! #$% $@#^$%&@# % %$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

We have it pretty good here with the lack of drama amongst one another. I've been doing message boards/forums since '99 and being here is refreshing. There is alot of respect for each another, but as the site grows you will get those bad apples from time to time that will stir things up. It's inevitable. That's not always bad though. Helps keep the staff on their toes here and prevents complacency.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                  We have it pretty good here with the lack of drama amongst one another. I've been doing message boards/forums since '99 and being here is refreshing. There is alot of respect for each another, but as the site grows you will get those bad apples from time to time that will stir things up. It's inevitable. That's not always bad though. Helps keep the staff on their toes here and prevents complacency.
                  Your avatar is absolutely awesome.

Comment

It's true. I ocassionally check out the IMDb forums. Man, those are baad..it's like every nut case on the internet goes there.

Here is way different. It's pretty good. But, tensions seem to be a bit high recently. As for the bad apples, I definitely used to be one, not sure if I still am, I try to tone it down. But, I'm sure things will calm once the direction of the team is known.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                      I think we can all agree that my opinion is always the correct one. I mean if we are being honest here.
                      I don't want to get an infraction so I'll have to agree.

Comment

Hey, at least there's still good conversation! Since this is relatively my first offseason on the board (wasn't active last summer), I thought it was going to be a lot less busy. Boy was I wrong.
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Here is way different. It's pretty good. But, tensions seem to be a bit high recently. As for the bad apples, I definitely used to be one, not sure if I still am, I try to tone it down. But, I'm sure things will calm once the direction of the team is known.
                          Didn't I ban you over at RaptorsForum a couple times a few years ago?

Comment

Didn't I ban you over at RaptorsForum a couple times a few years ago?
                            I have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

I have no idea what you're talking about.
                              Must be confusing you with someone else then. My bad.

Comment

Must be confusing you with someone else then. My bad.
                                Yeah, definitely confusing me with someone else. I have no idea what this raptorsforum is..is it a type of cheese?

Comment

Working...
                                X