Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Brandon Jennings

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

One thing that really intrigues me about Jennings is his play after the all-star break when the Bucks acquired Ellis and he no longer had to be the go-to guy offensively.

15.6ppg, 7.3apg, 2.6rpg, 2.3topg.

His assist turnover ratio was 3.17 which would've been 3rd in the league among starting PGs after CP3 and Calderon.
    His true shooting percentage was 53% which is very respectable. This includes 39.5% from 3.

Not sure if that's sustainable for him, but it is interesting. 29 game sample size is pretty significant, and it also marked the first time in his career where he played with a player who was a superior scorer to himself.

Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Xixak wrote: View Post
    One thing that really intrigues me about Jennings is his play after the all-star break when the Bucks acquired Ellis and he no longer had to be the go-to guy offensively.

15.6ppg, 7.3apg, 2.6rpg, 2.3topg.

His assist turnover ratio was 3.17 which would've been 3rd in the league among starting PGs after CP3 and Calderon.
    His true shooting percentage was 53% which is very respectable. This includes 39.5% from 3.

Not sure if that's sustainable for him, but it is interesting. 29 game sample size is pretty significant, and it also marked the first time in his career where he played with a player who was a superior scorer to himself.
    You know that was over a season ago, right? That sample size now includes a whole other season where Jennings played pretty badly.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    You know that was over a season ago, right? That sample size now includes a whole other season where Jennings played pretty badly.
    Crap my mistake, I forgot that it was JJ Redick that they acquired this year.

Still having another scoring option seemed to help his efficiency.

Raptors Republic Superstar planetmars's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I would have considered trading for Jennings, but then I saw this video:

5. Like Joey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That video was saying take your chances with Lowry over Jennings. Haha
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Raptors Republic All-Star JawsGT's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

wow, good luck DEtroit!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information