Brandon Jennings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
    Jennings is an MVP caliber player in 2k13, and Lowry starts declining very soon, at like 29 or 30.
    My point is the trade is so bad that even 2K won't allow it lol.

Comment

Xixak wrote: View Post
      Lol I just tried to make this trade in 2k and neither Charlotte nor Milwaukee wants to do it, no surprise there.

OP you dun goofed.
      Mid-season or off-season?
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

My point is the trade is so bad that even 2K won't allow it lol.
        Well, my point was that it's probably because Jennings is set as too valuable in 2k, but actually no. I checked that trade, and in my version (2k13, no updates) the Bobcats accept that trade for Gay, and the Bucks are pretty close to taking it too (they ask for a pick).

I guess different versions.

It's funny, I ran an association not long ago (with the Raptors), and Jennings won the title with the Bucks there, won the MVP and was all-NBA nearly every year. Hilarious.

Comment

Actually now that it seems like Jennings really doesn't want to play in Milwaukee.... maybe they would be stupid enough to take Fields+Lowry for him. I'd do that in a second.

Jennings is a good player. He has to chuck because Milwaukee lacks offensive weapons. He's actually one of the best 3 point shooters in the league and a very good defender and passer. He just needs to be a 3rd or 4th option on offense instead of #1.

Comment

I wouldn't mind Jennings.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

One thing that really intrigues me about Jennings is his play after the all-star break when the Bucks acquired Ellis and he no longer had to be the go-to guy offensively.

15.6ppg, 7.3apg, 2.6rpg, 2.3topg.

His assist turnover ratio was 3.17 which would've been 3rd in the league among starting PGs after CP3 and Calderon.
              His true shooting percentage was 53% which is very respectable. This includes 39.5% from 3.

Not sure if that's sustainable for him, but it is interesting. 29 game sample size is pretty significant, and it also marked the first time in his career where he played with a player who was a superior scorer to himself.

Comment

One thing that really intrigues me about Jennings is his play after the all-star break when the Bucks acquired Ellis and he no longer had to be the go-to guy offensively.

15.6ppg, 7.3apg, 2.6rpg, 2.3topg.

His assist turnover ratio was 3.17 which would've been 3rd in the league among starting PGs after CP3 and Calderon.
                His true shooting percentage was 53% which is very respectable. This includes 39.5% from 3.

Not sure if that's sustainable for him, but it is interesting. 29 game sample size is pretty significant, and it also marked the first time in his career where he played with a player who was a superior scorer to himself.
                You know that was over a season ago, right? That sample size now includes a whole other season where Jennings played pretty badly.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  You know that was over a season ago, right? That sample size now includes a whole other season where Jennings played pretty badly.
                  Crap my mistake, I forgot that it was JJ Redick that they acquired this year.

Still having another scoring option seemed to help his efficiency.

Comment

I would have considered trading for Jennings, but then I saw this video:

Comment

That video was saying take your chances with Lowry over Jennings. Haha

Comment

wow, good luck DEtroit!

Comment

Working...
                        X