Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm clearly trying to promote conversation about landry fields. i don't know who this amazingly gorgeous hot blond is that you speak of

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    pretty confused is the topic elaine or landry
    ...... if its elaine ..... then kyries girl out did her in sooo many areas, anyways landry landry landry, he'll help us in the second round of the playoffs against the knicks :P
    Protocall
    https://www.youtube.com/user/PTC204
    http://www.ptc204.com

Uploaded a new track: Please like or comment on it if you dig it! Thanks
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAT4s_LO-rc

The best day of 2013 was the day I found out Andrea Bargnani got traded.

Comment

me too.

pops mensah bonsu profile pic? niiiiice. there's a topic. whatever happened to him?? i remember he had a double double when he was wearin that green jersey. too bad we don't need him with our sick front line that's gonna terrorize the league.
      Protocall
      https://www.youtube.com/user/PTC204
      http://www.ptc204.com

Uploaded a new track: Please like or comment on it if you dig it! Thanks
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAT4s_LO-rc

The best day of 2013 was the day I found out Andrea Bargnani got traded.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        I just laughed so hard my wife actually paid attention to me.
        hahahahaha

I get that sometimes too!
        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Elaine seems like a nice person. And I hope she enjoys being a mom. Landry needs to fix his broke &%^ shot.
          "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
            Landry Fields has got to be in Masai's cross hairs. For a GM like MU, the Fields contract has got to be keeping him up at night.
            "Oooh, I stay up all night and can never sleep. All I can think about is shedding Landry Field's contract.

Even when I'm pleasing my new canadian lady friend's..or wife, since I'm married? I have no idea. Raptors fans who hang by my balls. Please tell me if I'm married or not?

I just have to get rid of that dreadful contract, so I can sign a bunch of third stringers and raptors fans who hang by my balls think I'm signing these guys because I see them as future stars...

O' let me howl and cry to the heavens. May god help me in my quest to get rid of Landry Fields. So, that mediumcore and others from raptorsrepublic forum shall throne me, O' mighty messiah Ujiri the III and drool as I walk past them down the hall of the ACC.."

**recording from the Ujiri estates last night**
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Suggestion to Matt or other mods.
              You should make a thread where is all players contracts stated, i.e.:
              JV- 3 years-3m- 2 yrs on team- 2years left on cotract - optional info
              augustin- - year - 0 year on team - 1 year left - signed as free agent this year
              Bargnani - o years - was traded away bla bla bla

You all go for that info to other sites. But i'm sure if you add it here, it will be most accurate. You can always add "not official" or "unconfirmed" tag there.

This idea came to me, while i was reading all those threads and i have no idea where Wrigth or Buyck came from. Some intro summary of the upcoming / outgoing roster would be really nice. Because i don't think there is really good site with that info. And i can only spend less than hour a day to read this RR forum, while you write stuff worth of HOURS reading each fday..

Comment

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/toronto.htm

Comment

Thanks a lot. What about i see who is out last season and who is in this season and why. This info i'm lacking atm... hope it can be done some way..

Comment

To actually answer the question, I read in a match programme a few months back that he planned on doing an internship in New York for the summer. Apparently hes planning already for life after basketball
                    Purple > Red

Comment

JayVee wrote: View Post
                      To actually answer the question, I read in a match programme a few months back that he planned on doing an internship in New York for the summer. Apparently hes planning already for life after basketball
                      I imagine you get other strong interests when you have millions of dollars..
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                        "Oooh, I stay up all night and can never sleep. All I can think about is shedding Landry Field's contract.

Even when I'm pleasing my new canadian lady friend's..or wife, since I'm married? I have no idea. Raptors fans who hang by my balls. Please tell me if I'm married or not?

I just have to get rid of that dreadful contract, so I can sign a bunch of third stringers and raptors fans who hang by my balls think I'm signing these guys because I see them as future stars...

O' let me howl and cry to the heavens. May god help me in my quest to get rid of Landry Fields. So, that mediumcore and others from raptorsrepublic forum shall throne me, O' mighty messiah Ujiri the III and drool as I walk past them down the hall of the ACC.."

**recording from the Ujiri estates last night**
                        LOL, thanks Jerk!

Comment

irgigi wrote: View Post
                          Suggestion to Matt or other mods.
                          You should make a thread where is all players contracts stated, i.e.:
                          JV- 3 years-3m- 2 yrs on team- 2years left on cotract - optional info
                          augustin- - year - 0 year on team - 1 year left - signed as free agent this year
                          Bargnani - o years - was traded away bla bla bla

You all go for that info to other sites. But i'm sure if you add it here, it will be most accurate. You can always add "not official" or "unconfirmed" tag there.

This idea came to me, while i was reading all those threads and i have no idea where Wrigth or Buyck came from. Some intro summary of the upcoming / outgoing roster would be really nice. Because i don't think there is really good site with that info. And i can only spend less than hour a day to read this RR forum, while you write stuff worth of HOURS reading each fday..
                          http://www.hoopsworld.com/toronto-raptors-team-salary

or

http://data.shamsports.com/content/p...es/raptors.jsp

ShamSports is actually the best one but the guy who does it has not updated Raptors yet. He has done other teams though.

Hoopshype is not good anymore.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            Not trying to be a dick here but, source?
                            Not at all. I was talking with Stephen Brotherston about him the other day, told me he's been watching his work out, said that his shot mechanic is back in full form. Thought it was good to hear. I don't expect miracles, but I hope he can validate some of that contract.
                            i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Comment

His shot is completely gone. His career is over. Trade him. lol.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                                Way to go off-topic and discuss basketball TRex.
                                You're being sarcastic right?
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X