X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [OLD THREAD] Andrew Wiggins says he wants to play for Raps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=24eFIrSdprg

Around the 2:15 mark

I know this doesn't mean anything, just thought I should share this. Even if the Raptors don't tank to get him, he will be a free agent 1 day Hopefully he can live up to his potential

Perhaps he can pull an Elway or Lindos and refuse to sign for whomever drafts him........and request a trade to Raptors......it is nice to dream!

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
      Perhaps he can pull an Elway or Lindos and refuse to sign for whomever drafts him........and request a trade to Raptors......it is nice to dream!
      Or a Kobe Bryant!

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
        Perhaps he can pull an Elway or Lindos and refuse to sign for whomever drafts him...
        That would be a terrible idea for him. Steve Francis sabotaged his career when he refused to play for Vancouver.

However, Wiggins stating he wants to play for the Raptors might drive his draft stock down a little, make him a #2 or #3 pick when he would otherwise be #1. It probably won't do much at all, though.

Comment

I'd rather him play and mature on another team and come when he is an all-star than grow up in Toronto and leave afterwards.

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
            I'd rather him play and mature on another team and come when he is an all-star than grow up in Toronto and leave afterwards.
            That is..a very confusing statement.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

TDOTtillIDie wrote: View Post
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=24eFIrSdprg

Around the 2:15 mark

I know this doesn't mean anything, just thought I should share this. Even if the Raptors don't tank to get him, he will be a free agent 1 day Hopefully he can live up to his potential
              I would love to see him pull a reverse Steve Francis. The basketball Gods owe Canada this ha, ha.

Comment

magoon wrote: View Post
                That would be a terrible idea for him. Steve Francis sabotaged his career when he refused to play for Vancouver.

However, Wiggins stating he wants to play for the Raptors might drive his draft stock down a little, make him a #2 or #3 pick when he would otherwise be #1. It probably won't do much at all, though.
                That's one example. Worked out for Lindros and others. I think Francis it was more he's being a douche not wanting to play in Canada and shit. Wiggins has nothing against any team in the league, he just wants to play for Toronto and take pride in his nation.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

trade landry fields for the number #1 pick next year. raptors retain all rights to landry field's sexy model girlfriend.
                  Protocall
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/PTC204
                  http://www.ptc204.com

Uploaded a new track: Please like or comment on it if you dig it! Thanks
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAT4s_LO-rc

The best day of 2013 was the day I found out Andrea Bargnani got traded.

Comment

can't he just ditch the draft and become an UFA? then sign with the Raptors and everyone lives happily ever after... after we win 5 straight championships and the NBA shifts all the teams to Canada cause Canada rules.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      can't he just ditch the draft and become an UFA? then sign with the Raptors and everyone lives happily ever after... after we win 5 straight championships and the NBA shifts all the teams to Canada cause Canada rules.
                      The NBA would go bankrupt if it moved here..I know you're kidding. But, it's true

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                        The NBA would go bankrupt if it moved here..I know you're kidding. But, it's true
                        At least it would make sense for the Lakers to be called the Lakers then lool

Comment

At least it would make sense for the Lakers to be called the Lakers then lool
                          Haha..that was a terrible attempt at humour. Or maybe I'm just a douche..

Comment

Somebody grant this mans wish!
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Dream situation haha.

In all seriousness, I think nothing of this. There's probably more teams that he's interested in, and he's not gonna do anything that will affect his future, just to have a shot at playing with us.
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                              X