Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Amir at the weed store

Raptors Republic Rookie Ahmed Johnson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Amir at the weed store

NBA player Amir Johnson and his lady were spotted leaving a smoke shop in Venice, the Toronto Raptors star picked up a new bong vaporizer and also left with a paper bag full of goodies.

I see Amir is having fun this off-season, link down below.

http://bit.ly/17DcUGP

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Good for him! Hope he enjoys the offseason!

Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

NBA players can't use drugs even during off season. I think he'll get that random drug check pretty soon now

Post Thanks / Like

OMG! He's at the weed store instead of in the gym! Fuckin douche! Trade him immediately!
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Raptors Republic Rookie Ahmed Johnson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

haha im waiting for those fans to show up

Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Gotta keep the pain down in those ankles somehow

Post Thanks / Like

It kind of makes you wish there were talent stores that he would be leaving. Btw I totally condone his purchases.

Post Thanks / Like

isnt that just a hookah?

9. Like e2thed liked this post
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

lol That's no bong.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not a weed store either

Raptors Republic All-Star Letter N's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't see any pics on that site?

except ads.......ads as far as the eye can see. Be careful where you click, this is spam country.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote phez wrote: View Post
    isnt that just a hookah?
    Yep, but we don't know what Amir's got in that brown bag.

Raptors Republic All-Star Letter N's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Let's assume the worse.

"A source close to the story says Amir Johnson purchased crack cocaine and anthrax, along with at least one middle eastern drug paraphernalia before leaving the shop"

Post Thanks / Like

he purchased perfectly(il)legal substances....
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Letter N wrote: View Post
    Let's assume the worse.

"A source close to the story says Amir Johnson purchased crack cocaine and anthrax, along with at least one middle eastern drug paraphernalia before leaving the shop"
    hahaha

I just assume it's assorted crap....possibly some seeds. I mean, no pro athlete is going to spend his whole life buying from dealers, right?

Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Let him have his fun.. he was our best player last year, he deserves it.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    It's extra hookah tubes.

You see, worried about his dog suddenly becoming cross-eyed, Amir brought his dog to the vet, who pulled out a tube, stuck it in the dog's butt and blew hard. Bingo! The dog's eyes straitened out.

A little while later, while his buddy JaVale McGee was visiting, the dog's eyes went cross-eyed again, but Amir figured he just take care of it himself. He pulled a tube from his hookah, stuck it in the dog's butt, but his blowing into the tube wasn't doing the trick. JaVale said, hey let me give it a go, then promptly pulled the tube out, reversed the ends and proceeded to blow the dog's eyes straight.

Amir was in shock though, and asked JaVale why the hell he had reversed the tube. JaVale said "I wasn't going to use the end YOU put your lips on!".

After that incident, Amir just wants to make sure he has extra tubes handy, in case any friends are around when his dog goes cross-eyed. That's all there is to it.

19. Like Vimsanity, Nilanka liked this post
    Raptors Republic Rookie Vimsanity's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

We should start calling him Air 'Bud'.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote rocwell wrote: View Post
    NBA players can't use drugs even during off season. I think he'll get that random drug check pretty soon now
    Drug tests in the NBA are random, technically, but they're also easy to avoid, especially in the offseason.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/pos...a-drug-testing

Quote Truehoop wrote:
    The offseason program is even less stringent. The protocol the NBA negotiated with the players' association calls for a tester to arrive in the city where the player is supposed to be, then phone the player and arrange to meet. What cheating athlete wouldn’t love such polite advance notice? That means the player is guaranteed some time alone before seeing the tester.

One last unknowable element: What if players do a sloppy job of reporting their whereabouts and are in fact not in the city when the tester arrives? By rule, that counts as a refused test, and therefore as a positive. But it’s hard to know how rigorously that rule has been enforced: The NBA has been testing players for performance-enhancing drugs in-season since 1999 and out-of-season starting last summer. No one has been punished for missing a test.
    Everybody knows that lots of players smoke weed, both in-season and in the offseason. You don't get busted for it unless you're really, really stupid.

That said, getting your picture taken coming out of a smoke shop with your ladyfriend carrying a vapourizer could perhaps be classified as "really, really stupid."

(But then again, Joakim Noah's been photographed more than a few times in smoke shops and/or jamming out to Bob Marley and professing his love of Rastafarianism, and has yet to be busted, soooooo....)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote p00ka wrote: View Post
    It's extra hookah tubes.

You see, worried about his dog suddenly becoming cross-eyed, Amir brought his dog to the vet, who pulled out a tube, stuck it in the dog's butt and blew hard. Bingo! The dog's eyes straitened out.

A little while later, while his buddy JaVale McGee was visiting, the dog's eyes went cross-eyed again, but Amir figured he just take care of it himself. He pulled a tube from his hookah, stuck it in the dog's butt, but his blowing into the tube wasn't doing the trick. JaVale said, hey let me give it a go, then promptly pulled the tube out, reversed the ends and proceeded to blow the dog's eyes straight.

Amir was in shock though, and asked JaVale why the hell he had reversed the tube. JaVale said "I wasn't going to use the end YOU put your lips on!".

After that incident, Amir just wants to make sure he has extra tubes handy, in case any friends are around when his dog goes cross-eyed. That's all there is to it.
    I feel ... Not good inside ... for having read that.
    In Masai we Trust.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information