Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Football Keeper League (S4 Discussion, see post 53 for final stats)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sign* I hate pre-season. Good thing I wasn't banking on Bell this season... I actually traded away Bell in my money league in exchange for CJ2K... LOL, it went through just in the nick of time.

Comment

Ballard,Luck, Ridley, Brees , Hilton

I Humbly Request

Comment

I'll let you off the hook. They're set.

LOL, if you knew all the names not being kept you might have been happy with me not letting you set your keepers late.

Comment

Fun draft guys. Good turnout. Good smack talk. Should be a good season. I sent out a couple offers, let me know what you think.

Comment

what was up with the autodraft picks???

Tommie Campbell (Defensive Back) was my round #9 autodraft pick. wtf?
            Autodraft picked Phil Dawson (Kicker) for my 8th round pick.

There was something really wrong with the auto-picks man. Really messed my team up.

Comment

That sucks, sorry to hear you had some troubles. You must have turned on autopick in the draft console.

Comment

No, I was late for the draft and those are the players that were autopicked for me.

Any idea why such shitty players were being picked instead of all the other decent players that were on the board?

Comment

Not sure. It may have prioritize filling out your roster instead of taking more offense? Who knows.

It always pays to pre-rank before the draft though to prevent crazy stuff from happening. I usually pre-rank five rounds in case something bad happens like I'm late or my web browser crashes or my laptop battery dies, etc. That's around 40 players to cover five rounds.

Comment

It must have been priority roster filling, you're right.

In that case, I don't think that pre-ranking would have made any difference.

Oh well, gotta make sure I don't doze off before the draft next time!

Comment

Yeah, and there may be an option in there to tell the computer to take a kicker or defense last; I know there is at ESPN.

Comment

Mango, big week 1 but I'm going to give you a run for your money tonight. I'm hoping for a Foster TD, maybe two.

Comment

I'm looking for a top 5 WR. I'm looking to deal AP, Charles or Forte, send me a package.

Comment

Who's in your top five? I have Dez and AJ, who seem to be in everybody's top five. I also have Jordy who has been one of the most productive WR this season. You into Jordy?

Comment

Damn, Julio Jones is probably done for the year. I went to check out who owns him in both leagues. As bad luck should have it, I discovered it was the same person in both.

RaptorsFan4Life, I take it you're back on the hunt for a WR?

Comment

Damn thats a tough break RaptorsFan4Life

Comment

Working...
                                X