No announcement yet.

Tim Duncan's ex wife claims he is gay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Duncan's ex wife claims he is gay.

Source: http://justanotherdiehard.sportsblog...fe_claims.html
    Last edited by rocwell; Sun Jul 21, 2013, 04:52 PM.

Not that there is anything wrong with that...

And I believe the allegation she has made is actually Bi-Sexual. Not gay.
    Again.. not that there is anything wrong with that.

And next time provide a source. Pretty shotty thread creating if you ask me.

Comment

I thought it was just an excuse to post a weird ambiguous pic of Chris Bosh

Comment

http://justanotherdiehard.sportsblog...fe_claims.html

Comment

I don't care whether he's straight/gay/bi/ or a eunuch. I think he's awesome. And if his sexual preferences have a negative impact on his legacy that is capital "eff" Fuct, imho.

Whatever's going on between him and his ex-wife, it's pretty $h!tty of her to air that in public.

All seriousness aside, this only increases his legacy as one of the best "two-way" players in the history of the game.
          "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

It also doesn't seem like the article has any legit sources.
            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Chris Bosh is gayer
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I haven't read it at the grocery store checkout yet, so it can't be true.

Comment

His ex is bad person. After long relationship to tell public about his secret.. It's just a low move.

Comment

When you have wife like her no wonder he's bisexual if that's true.
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Who cares? There are a lot more gay guys in the league than Bosh and Duncan.

Comment

It seems like his ex is a bitter ho, trying to get more money out of the divorce

Comment

Faake and gay

Comment

Tim's gf... Wow.

Comment

Not only does it not matter; Its not reliable information.
                              Waste of print right here
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                              X