• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love how there is a weed debate on raptors bball site #nosarcasm
    #legalize

Comment

p00ka wrote: View Post
      ha, was going to say the same. Plus, only way it could possibly be performance enhancing is if being used to treat an anxiety disorder. Hmmmmm, maybe that's Beasley's problem, and maybe the Sixers ought to consider for Royce White's meds
      People smoke pot to help them with their anxiety? this is a thing?

Comment

Sig wrote: View Post
        "a thing"? Anyway, it's one of the things that pot has proven to be an effective treatment for. It's a miracle drug!!

Comment

Sig wrote: View Post
          Well it sure as fuck helps mine. Haha
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

i swear amir had a white girl 2 weeks ago
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
              Is that jealousy, I sense..?
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Hassan wrote: View Post
                amir is a boss , I dont care if he smokes weed once in a while . Its way healthier for you then alcohol and anyone who thinks it isn't doesn't know the facts about weed
                That's way too easy. A lot of it is about how often you use it; thc can be very damaging; tolerance policies also lead to stronger substances and that's not a positive either. It's also not recommended for use when you go to class, better not have high expectations for the future.

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                  Welcome to the world of a professional athlete.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                    Welcome to the world of a professional athlete.
                    would you rather be a professional athlete or anthony bourdain?

i'd take bourdain because i'm pretty sure his groupies try to cook him the best breakfast he ever had the next morning so he doesn't just shout at them.

Comment

I'd rather be me as Anthony Bourdain

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        would you rather be a professional athlete or anthony bourdain?

i'd take bourdain because i'm pretty sure his groupies try to cook him the best breakfast he ever had the next morning so he doesn't just shout at them.
                        Bourdain hands down. That dude is so cool he's makes douchbaggery acceptable.

Comment

Its just a hookah! And i swear his girl is holding it too.. the bag that amirs holding doesnt even have the name of the store on it so i dunno. Wouldnt put it past him tho NBA players be gettin high as fuck during the offseason lol just ask josh howard and michael beasly
                          Last edited by kuntrykong; Wed Jul 24, 2013, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Dude walks out of a head shop and were all worries he's addicted to weed??

In regards to the whole random drug testing thing, I worry about how Portland and Denver players handle it. Pull a Ross Rabagliatti and be like shii it's part of the culture here! It's legal, I was at a party and had some second hand!

Also anyone who thinks weed is a PED has clearly never smoked lol
                            Entourage: Harvey - "E (BC) was right, there's genius in this (Bargnani)"
                            Ari - "You wanna buy it?"
                            Harvey - "I do, for a dollar"

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                              Amir is the fucking man, I wanna blaze with him.
                              Glad i'm not the only one who thought that.
                              No, I'm Not Drake.

Comment

ahoang wrote: View Post
                                Dude walks out of a head shop and were all worries he's addicted to weed??

In regards to the whole random drug testing thing, I worry about how Portland and Denver players handle it. Pull a Ross Rabagliatti and be like shii it's part of the culture here! It's legal, I was at a party and had some second hand!

Also anyone who thinks weed is a PED has clearly never smoked lol
                                You don't know what you're talking about, if you don't think it's a PED

Comment

Working...
                                X