No announcement yet.

Amir at the weed store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let him have his fun.. he was our best player last year, he deserves it.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Yep, but we don't know what Amir's got in that brown bag.
      It's extra hookah tubes.

You see, worried about his dog suddenly becoming cross-eyed, Amir brought his dog to the vet, who pulled out a tube, stuck it in the dog's butt and blew hard. Bingo! The dog's eyes straitened out.

A little while later, while his buddy JaVale McGee was visiting, the dog's eyes went cross-eyed again, but Amir figured he just take care of it himself. He pulled a tube from his hookah, stuck it in the dog's butt, but his blowing into the tube wasn't doing the trick. JaVale said, hey let me give it a go, then promptly pulled the tube out, reversed the ends and proceeded to blow the dog's eyes straight.

Amir was in shock though, and asked JaVale why the hell he had reversed the tube. JaVale said "I wasn't going to use the end YOU put your lips on!".

After that incident, Amir just wants to make sure he has extra tubes handy, in case any friends are around when his dog goes cross-eyed. That's all there is to it.

Comment

We should start calling him Air 'Bud'.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
          NBA players can't use drugs even during off season. I think he'll get that random drug check pretty soon now
          Drug tests in the NBA are random, technically, but they're also easy to avoid, especially in the offseason.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/pos...a-drug-testing

Truehoop wrote:
          The offseason program is even less stringent. The protocol the NBA negotiated with the players' association calls for a tester to arrive in the city where the player is supposed to be, then phone the player and arrange to meet. What cheating athlete wouldn’t love such polite advance notice? That means the player is guaranteed some time alone before seeing the tester.

One last unknowable element: What if players do a sloppy job of reporting their whereabouts and are in fact not in the city when the tester arrives? By rule, that counts as a refused test, and therefore as a positive. But it’s hard to know how rigorously that rule has been enforced: The NBA has been testing players for performance-enhancing drugs in-season since 1999 and out-of-season starting last summer. No one has been punished for missing a test.
          Everybody knows that lots of players smoke weed, both in-season and in the offseason. You don't get busted for it unless you're really, really stupid.

That said, getting your picture taken coming out of a smoke shop with your ladyfriend carrying a vapourizer could perhaps be classified as "really, really stupid."

(But then again, Joakim Noah's been photographed more than a few times in smoke shops and/or jamming out to Bob Marley and professing his love of Rastafarianism, and has yet to be busted, soooooo....)

Comment

p00ka wrote: View Post
            It's extra hookah tubes.

You see, worried about his dog suddenly becoming cross-eyed, Amir brought his dog to the vet, who pulled out a tube, stuck it in the dog's butt and blew hard. Bingo! The dog's eyes straitened out.

A little while later, while his buddy JaVale McGee was visiting, the dog's eyes went cross-eyed again, but Amir figured he just take care of it himself. He pulled a tube from his hookah, stuck it in the dog's butt, but his blowing into the tube wasn't doing the trick. JaVale said, hey let me give it a go, then promptly pulled the tube out, reversed the ends and proceeded to blow the dog's eyes straight.

Amir was in shock though, and asked JaVale why the hell he had reversed the tube. JaVale said "I wasn't going to use the end YOU put your lips on!".

After that incident, Amir just wants to make sure he has extra tubes handy, in case any friends are around when his dog goes cross-eyed. That's all there is to it.
            I feel ... Not good inside ... for having read that.

Comment

Like it or not a lot of NBA players smoke weed. Like A LOT!
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                Like it or not a lot of NBA players smoke weed. Like A LOT!
                Michael Beasley, Josh Selby... worked out well for them!
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                  Just like it worked for Jason Terry, Kevin Garnet and Joe Johnson.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    Just like it worked for Jason Terry, Kevin Garnet and Joe Johnson.
                    Weed affects different people in different ways, and a lot depends on whether you become addicted to it and rely upon it. I could tell you stories of people that have been very successful, in different fields, while smoking up every day, along with other stories of people that totally failed in life because smoking up became a priority.

Comment

Only the idiots who think weed is "not addicting" are the ones who fuck up their life
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Came up with theory why Tim Duncan is always so calm... Won't share it....
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                          Only the idiots who think weed is "not addicting" are the ones who fuck up their life
                          Studies show it's addictive, but not as much as some of the "harsher" drugs/alcohol.

Similarly, weed's withdrawal symptoms are said to be less severe than harsher drugs/alcohol.

But I do agree that the ones who fuck up their lives, are most definitely idiots

Comment

I guarantee if they actually tested for it more than half the league would get suspended. The NBA doesn't care about weed, hell they don't care about much outside the game unless you throw it in people's faces and ruin the reputation of the league.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                              I guarantee if they actually tested for it more than half the league would get suspended. The NBA doesn't care about weed, hell they don't care about much outside the game unless you throw it in people's faces and ruin the reputation of the league.
                              It's only a matter of time before it's legalized anyway

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                It's only a matter of time before it's legalized anyway
                                True, but legality doesn't necessarily make it a non-issue in sports.

Caffeine pills are legal but not in the Olympics or any sort of track event.

Comment

Working...
                                X