Amir at the weed store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Letter N wrote: View Post
    True, but legality doesn't necessarily make it a non-issue in sports.

Caffeine pills are legal but not in the Olympics or any sort of track event.
    Right, but with caffeine pills, some might argue that they're "performance enhancing". That would be a hard sell with weed

Comment

Amir is the fucking man, I wanna blaze with him.
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Right, but with caffeine pills, some might argue that they're "performance enhancing". That would be a hard sell with weed
        ha, was going to say the same. Plus, only way it could possibly be performance enhancing is if being used to treat an anxiety disorder. Hmmmmm, maybe that's Beasley's problem, and maybe the Sixers ought to consider for Royce White's meds

Comment

Tyler got him stressing lol
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

As long as he passes the ensuing pee test coming his way then I don't care...

Comment

p00ka wrote: View Post
              ha, was going to say the same. Plus, only way it could possibly be performance enhancing is if being used to treat an anxiety disorder. Hmmmmm, maybe that's Beasley's problem, and maybe the Sixers ought to consider for Royce White's meds
              Personally, I play better drunk than sober. If weed's what he need's, all the power to him.

'Performance enhancing' is a much more relative concept than most people would like to admit anyways.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                As long as he passes the ensuing pee test coming his way then I don't care...
                Yeah, this too.

Comment

themasao wrote: View Post
                  Personally, I play better drunk than sober. If weed's what he need's, all the power to him.
                  There was a guy in my men's league team who showed up chewed every game and played well. If his eyes weren't bloodshot, we'd be in for a long night

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    There was a guy in my men's league team who showed up chewed every game and played well. If his eyes weren't bloodshot, we'd be in for a long night
                    I don't think I ever played in your league,,,,,,,,,,,,, but meds can be helpful *cough* *cough*

Comment

And ya, that definitely looks like a Hookah in her hand, not a Vape.

Hookah's are traditionally used for Shisha, and not Weed, so who's to say he's doing anything illegal at all. LOL

I can't imagine the league really cares if someone wants to smoke a joint in the offseason.
                      I think they mostly care about the hard stuff, like Cocaine, since it has a history of players abusing it, and ruining their lives from it. When you've got guys like Len Bias and Chris Washburn, who's careers (and life) was taken from them because of Cocaine. Or Michael Ray Richardson, who could've been the next great All-Time Point Guard, instead is permanently banned for Coke use. Or Chris Anderson ... wait .. Or Shawn Kemp.. wait ... you know what I mean. Lol

No ones career (NBA anyway) has been ruined by smoking one too many joints. Or bong hits for that matter.

And to all the minors on the site...
                      Last edited by Joey; Wed Jul 24, 2013, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Comment

Beware, Amir, beware!

Comment

no joke, i was about to post the exact same thing.
                            amir johnson keeps it real. period. it took 2 pages, but finallly someone said it

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                            Amir is the fucking man, I wanna blaze with him.
                            Protocall
                            https://www.youtube.com/user/PTC204
                            http://www.ptc204.com

Uploaded a new track: Please like or comment on it if you dig it! Thanks
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAT4s_LO-rc

The best day of 2013 was the day I found out Andrea Bargnani got traded.

Comment

Amir keeps it real

Comment

amir is a boss , I dont care if he smokes weed once in a while . Its way healthier for you then alcohol and anyone who thinks it isn't doesn't know the facts about weed
                                ya dun noe

Comment

Working...
                                X