Should we pursue Timofey Mozgov?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we pursue Timofey Mozgov?

I think he would be a good pickup and we need a backup at the 5!

Can we afford him he signed with Knicks for 3 yrs. at 9.7 million?

Played for Denver and maybe Ujuri has an in. What do you think?
    Twitter:@coachclement

The best way to predict your future is to create it - Peter Drucker

Can't afford
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Too expensive. Plus, the threat of Demar-related panic attacks will keep him far away.

Comment

The most amazing thing about that play is that John Lucas actually passed the ball.. I dont think we want Human Cardboard Cutout Mozgov as a Rap, guy is on a Poster every night.

Comment

He also spells and pronounces his name wrong
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

swingman wrote: View Post
            Too expensive. Plus, the threat of Demar-related panic attacks will keep him far away.

EASILY the dunk of the year last season in the NBA.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Yeah, every time I see him on a free agent list I shake my head and think, no way I want him on the Raps. Then I read that the Spurs are interested in him, and I nod I think, yeah, I can totally see them turning him into a really useful player.

Comment

yeah if the Spurs are interested lets offer this kid a max deal quick!
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post

barnes' was pretty sick too

Comment

Given little to no cap and the quality of players available, the trade market is what we need to capitalize on for a backup C.
                    Assuming no tank at least yet, this could mean TRoss for a young but similar quality/performing C. Or a mix of Fields/Novak/QRich for backup C.

Comment

I would love to have an athletic shot blocking type of big as a back up, if only Acy were 6'10".
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

rap wrote: View Post
                        Given little to no cap and the quality of players available, the trade market is what we need to capitalize on for a backup C.
                        Assuming no tank at least yet, this could mean TRoss for a young but similar quality/performing C. Or a mix of Fields/Novak/QRich for backup C.
                        A trade would be nice, but I don't think it's that likely, at least not for the quality of player I think you want. You're not going to get a better player shopping with Ross, or assorted crap, than you will just signing a random guy. Likely only going to get a big who's a problem for his current team (a bad contract, or a rookie-scale guy who's busted so far). And also we don't really need that good a player backing up JV, in the sense that it seems like a bad idea to give up pieces for such a player. Gray is not a bad back up. The problem right now is he's the only one who's a true C. They just need a big body with some kind of motor. Maybe someone who can outplay Gray for the main backup role, but more importantly just to be 3 deep up front.

I think they need to find a guy with some hunger and something to prove. Like Greg Oden, but without the high profile and insane injury history.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                          Jack Armstrong added to it, I remember laughing like crazy while watching it live.
                          No, I'm Not Drake.

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
                            Yeah, every time I see him on a free agent list I shake my head and think, no way I want him on the Raps. Then I read that the Spurs are interested in him, and I nod I think, yeah, I can totally see them turning him into a really useful player.
                            He was on the wrong end of a few monster dunks, but he is a very useful young center. Karl has mentioned its too bad he could not get more minutes last season, cause Timmy deserves them. This guy could develop nicely in a right environment - put him on the current Heat team and you have a borderline all-star! Having said that, I'd love to see him in a Rap uniform but its probably not going to happen.

Comment

borderline all star? ROFL

Comment

Working...
                              X