Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: John Wall almost has his hands on a max contract? Thoughts?

Raptors Republic Superstar lilmamba_'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Xixak wrote: View Post
    Noo but he's donating money to charity for selfish reasons to make himself look better. Typical rich douchebag

/notsrs

This is making a few guys look like idiots in that other thread. Not every celebrity has poor morals.
    wasnt this supposed to go in the other thread.... (the one you two were already arguing in)
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Post Thanks / Like

Quote lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    wasnt this supposed to go in the other thread.... (the one you two were already arguing in)
    Yes. He's just being a troll. Trying to recruit people to agree with him. Making a big deal out of something that's not. Keep it in the other thread Xixak..quit being a bully troll
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Post Thanks / Like

john throws a full court alley to himself
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

john throws a full court alley to himself
    Million dollar question - Is it fake or not?

Raptors Republic Superstar Superjudge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Fake, but still fun

6. Like lilmamba_, Joey liked this post
    Raptors Republic Starter Ambidextrious's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

this is clearly fake! if he could run that fast he'd break the 100m world record
    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Fake. Or John Wall is God...

The running took place between 0:07 and 0:09, giving him 2 seconds to run the length of the court which is 28m in length.

Since he started running at about the end of the net and only needed to reach the other net, and since a net is 1.575m in front of the boundary, he ran [28 - 2(1.575) =] 24.85m in 2 seconds.

This gives him an average speed off 12.425 m/s, aka 44.73 km/h, aka running 100m in 8.04 seconds.

It would take Usain Bolt 3.25 seconds to run the same 24.85m, making John Wall 160% faster than Usain Bolt
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

9. Like Sam17, NoPropsneeded liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

have some fun its offseason..jheez why so stiff?

Post Thanks / Like

have some fun its offseason..jheez why so stiff?
    He was having some fun...
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote enlightenment wrote: View Post

The running took place between 0:07 and 0:09, giving him 2 seconds to run the length of the court which is 28m in length.

Since he started running at about the end of the net and only needed to reach the other net, and since a net is 1.575m in front of the boundary, he ran [28 - 2(1.575) =] 24.85m in 2 seconds.

This gives him an average speed off 12.425 m/s, aka 44.73 km/h, aka running 100m in 8.04 seconds.

It would take Usain Bolt 3.25 seconds to run the same 24.85m, making John Wall 160% faster than Usain Bolt
    lol

Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote enlightenment wrote: View Post

Bro! You should participate in Canadian Math olympiad. best of luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information