Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: John Wall almost has his hands on a max contract? Thoughts?

  1. #21
    Raptors Republic Superstar lilmamba_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Etobicoke<3
    Posts
    2,631
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Xixak wrote: View Post
    Noo but he's donating money to charity for selfish reasons to make himself look better. Typical rich douchebag

    /notsrs

    This is making a few guys look like idiots in that other thread. Not every celebrity has poor morals.
    wasnt this supposed to go in the other thread.... (the one you two were already arguing in)
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

  2. #22
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,330
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    wasnt this supposed to go in the other thread.... (the one you two were already arguing in)
    Yes. He's just being a troll. Trying to recruit people to agree with him. Making a big deal out of something that's not. Keep it in the other thread Xixak..quit being a bully troll
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  3. #23
    Raptors Republic Superstar lilmamba_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Etobicoke<3
    Posts
    2,631
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    john throws a full court alley to himself
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

  4. #24
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,563
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    john throws a full court alley to himself
    Million dollar question - Is it fake or not?

  5. #25
    Raptors Republic Superstar Superjudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Niagara
    Posts
    3,104
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Fake, but still fun

  6. Like lilmamba_, Joey liked this post
  7. #26
    Raptors Republic Starter Ambidextrious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    885
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    this is clearly fake! if he could run that fast he'd break the 100m world record
    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

  8. #27
    Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,461
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Fake. Or John Wall is God...

    The running took place between 0:07 and 0:09, giving him 2 seconds to run the length of the court which is 28m in length.

    Since he started running at about the end of the net and only needed to reach the other net, and since a net is 1.575m in front of the boundary, he ran [28 - 2(1.575) =] 24.85m in 2 seconds.

    This gives him an average speed off 12.425 m/s, aka 44.73 km/h, aka running 100m in 8.04 seconds.

    It would take Usain Bolt 3.25 seconds to run the same 24.85m, making John Wall 160% faster than Usain Bolt
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

  9. Like Sam17, NoPropsneeded liked this post
  10. #28
    Raptors Republic Superstar lilmamba_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Etobicoke<3
    Posts
    2,631
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    have some fun its offseason..jheez why so stiff?
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

  11. #29
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,330
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    have some fun its offseason..jheez why so stiff?
    He was having some fun...
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  12. #30
    Raptors Republic Starter Sam17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Brampton, ON
    Posts
    400
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Fake. Or John Wall is God...

    The running took place between 0:07 and 0:09, giving him 2 seconds to run the length of the court which is 28m in length.

    Since he started running at about the end of the net and only needed to reach the other net, and since a net is 1.575m in front of the boundary, he ran [28 - 2(1.575) =] 24.85m in 2 seconds.

    This gives him an average speed off 12.425 m/s, aka 44.73 km/h, aka running 100m in 8.04 seconds.

    It would take Usain Bolt 3.25 seconds to run the same 24.85m, making John Wall 160% faster than Usain Bolt
    lol

  13. #31
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,563
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Fake. Or John Wall is God...

    The running took place between 0:07 and 0:09, giving him 2 seconds to run the length of the court which is 28m in length.

    Since he started running at about the end of the net and only needed to reach the other net, and since a net is 1.575m in front of the boundary, he ran [28 - 2(1.575) =] 24.85m in 2 seconds.

    This gives him an average speed off 12.425 m/s, aka 44.73 km/h, aka running 100m in 8.04 seconds.

    It would take Usain Bolt 3.25 seconds to run the same 24.85m, making John Wall 160% faster than Usain Bolt
    Bro! You should participate in Canadian Math olympiad. best of luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •