Casting Rumours For The New "Star Wars"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casting Rumours For The New "Star Wars"

The Latino review is rumouring that Disney wants Zach Efron and Ryan Gosling for the new episode in the franchise.

I somehow doubt this is going to happen. Even if it is true. But, it sure is funny.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

New Star Wars? Didn't f#%k that up enough did they?

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
      New Star Wars? Didn't f#%k that up enough did they?
      Have you been living under a rock the past 6 months? Disney bought Lucasfilm and they're making a new Star Wars trilogy.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Star Wars is meant to be two trilogies... I have no idea what they're going to make this one about.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

jawsgt wrote: View Post
          new star wars? Didn't f#%k that up enough did they?
          money.

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
            Star Wars is meant to be two trilogies... I have no idea what they're going to make this one about.
            It's about Han Solo's kids and shiznit..

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
              Really? Hadn't heard that rumour before. Could be interesting.

Link please.

Comment

The Latino review is rumouring that Disney wants Zach Efron and Ryan Gosling for the new episode in the franchise.
                scary thought... but the Latino review is actually considered one of the most reputable sources for movie news/rumors

for example, you know the superman/batman news from san diego comic-con?

well, this is from March...

http://latino-review.com/2013/03/03/...ustice-league/

if you scroll down to the "World's Finest" part.... World's Finest was a Batman/Superman animated movie from the late 90s about the two meeting... and it's widely expected to be the basis of Man of Steel 2... Latino Review was on it months ahead of the game

Comment

Been thinking, it could be worse. They could be doing a trilogy with a Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck adaptation... Don't put it past Disney guys. Scrooge McDuck would play the new Sith Lord and Goofy would be his apprentice.

Comment

Actually I'm pretty sure its about Lukes kid/ children.

Each trilogy has followed a different Generation of Skywalker.

Harrison Ford is said to be making an appearance though.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Been thinking, it could be worse. They could be doing a trilogy with a Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck adaptation... Don't put it past Disney guys. Scrooge McDuck would play the new Sith Lord and Goofy would be his apprentice.
                      lol... in their defense, they also own Pixar... and Pixar consistently knocks it out of the park

Comment

The ObiDawg Trilogy

Oh, or they could do a Star Wars trilogy based on Obi's dog aka. "ObiDawg"(what? you say that's not in the films? Well it can be now!). It could start out with Obi being called to a distant planet but inadvertently forgets his light saber and jedi robe because he's like TOTALLY late and stuff. Obi's dog notices the error and enlists in his friends, a jive talking vacuum cleaning droid and an uptight little cat just to name a few, and they set off to bring Obi his saber and robe. Along the way they battle the darkside, get into hilarious situations and discover the true meaning of friendship... Did I mentioned the animals can talk and love to wear booties? Go Disney, go. The possibilities are endless.

Comment

Disney also owns Marvel Entertainment (ie Iron Man, Avengers, etc.) ... so there's that.
                          Last edited by Joey; Thu Aug 1, 2013, 05:58 PM.

Comment

There's actually a huge ass Star Wars timeline, I think it's based off the books. The 6 movies encompass like a TINY portion of it.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Timel...lactic_history

Comment

Apparently Solo's kids are called Jacen and Jaina, the former becomes a sith lord and the latter becomes a jedi master.

Wtf lol

Comment

Working...
                              X