No announcement yet.

Team USA Scrimmage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man Irving is my favorite PG in the league Lilard is getting Eaten alive against him. Uncle Drew is the truth.

Comment

every time i see demar i grin so damn hard
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

DeMar DeRizen

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
          what casey has said
          Casey said that last year too

edit: tho he did get better, technically, i guess
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Kyrie Irving...one man team.

Comment

Anyone know where to find a box score?
              "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

hateslosing wrote: View Post
                Anyone know where to find a box score?
                Yeah ... but I would seriously consider not looking at it.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...e-in-las-vegas

Comment

lol so demar was one of the worst ones out there?
                  his only made fg was an alley lmao 1-7

Comment

mike, prague wrote: View Post

d749 wrote: View Post
                    lol so demar was one of the worst ones out there?
                    his only made fg was an alley lmao 1-7
                    Wozers. Reading through the first 20 posts in this thread, I would've concluded that DeRozan was putting on a show :|

Comment

Enjoyed watching the Scrimmage but dam we coulda had Drummond who is a freak! I know we have been over it before but watching Drummond play reminded me

Comment

mike, prague wrote: View Post

Thanks, I didn't think it would be very good, he bricked a lot of shots in the fourth. On the plus side he didn't look bad on defense, kept in front of his man and was in poition most of the time. Also, 4 free throws is not terrible...only Irving and Jordon had more. Still, it was overall terrible performance and I was surprised Tom Thibodeau left him in for most of the fourth. I think he must of liked his defense because Demar was the worst offensive player on either team by a margin.
                        "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

DeMar got the oop but but the shots he did get to take was bad shots that were rushed at the end of the shot clock Lilard was killing the team Kyrie got in his head was probably the worst PG to run the team and he played pretty much all game. DeMar was attempting post ups in his minutes nobody passed to him it was pretty dreadful at least he tried on Defense though Kyrie put him on skates in the 4th and DeMar fouled him, everyone else though he did a good job on the defensive end.

Isaiah Thomas was saying if Rudy and DeMar can lock in defensively who can really match that tandem next season? Toronto could be something special. were his words.

Stands out to me were:

Kyrie Irving (obv)
                          Anthony Davis
                          Jrue Holiday
                          Greg Monroe

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                            Isaiah Thomas was saying if Rudy and DeMar can lock in defensively who can really match that tandem next season? Toronto could be something special. were his words.
                            He also said that (paraphrase) the two of them had not defined their offensive or defensive games and that there was a shelf life on potential.

-Churchill

Comment

Shake it off Demar.
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                Wozers. Reading through the first 20 posts in this thread, I would've concluded that DeRozan was putting on a show :|
                                I felt the same way. It was on repeat today so I watched it and kept waiting for this bigger guy who can now shoot.
                                your pal,
                                ebrian

Comment

Working...
                                X