Team USA Scrimmage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team USA Scrimmage

Team USA's Scrimmage will be watchable at 10PM est. on NBA TV Canada !

I will try to find an online link, but if anyone else can find one please post!

P.S : DeMar will be playing & apparently he has become a better 3pt shooter!

http://firstrowuk.eu/sport/basketball.html

Click NBA TV if there is no other links before 10pm.

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
      Team USA's Scrimmage will be watchable at 10PM est. on NBA TV Canada !

I will try to find an online link, but if anyone else can find one please post!

P.S : DeMar will be playing & apparently he has become a better 3pt shooter!
      did i read that correctly?
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
        did i read that correctly?
        what casey has said

Comment

The game's on now and DeMar JUST checked in!

http://firstrowus.eu/watch/128385/1/watch-nba-tv.html

Comment

Damn. Is that DeMar? he looks HUGE!
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

kyrie's killing it.... go blue<3
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

demar's playing some hard d, man

Comment

Jammmmm by demar

Comment

Noooo!!! Wall, jeesusss. Outta no where this man came outta no where

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                      Damn. Is that DeMar? he looks HUGE!
                      RIGHT!!! soo excited for next season his defense got alot better too

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                        Noooo!!! Wall, jeesusss. Outta no where this man came outta no where
                        He is electrifying to watch. Probably the fastest guy in the NBA.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Im a Lillard fan and all but man o man! is he high volume guy is just Jackin shots ><

Comment

wall's on fiyyyyaaaaaaa three pointers, cross overs wooooh

Comment

Harrison Barnes WOW!
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                              X