Team USA Scrimmage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    DeMar got the oop but but the shots he did get to take was bad shots that were rushed at the end of the shot clock Lilard was killing the team Kyrie got in his head was probably the worst PG to run the team and he played pretty much all game. DeMar was attempting post ups in his minutes nobody passed to him it was pretty dreadful at least he tried on Defense though Kyrie put him on skates in the 4th and DeMar fouled him, everyone else though he did a good job on the defensive end.

Isaiah Thomas was saying if Rudy and DeMar can lock in defensively who can really match that tandem next season? Toronto could be something special. were his words.
    I could only watch like the first 3 minutes before I had to jet and I saw about 6 turnovers while trying to get the ball into the post. It's honestly a lost art these days, entry passing is. Demar is getting big for a 2, I'd like to see him play much more in the post a'la Joe Johnson this year.
    "This just in........ THE RAPTORS ARE AMAZING!"

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
      I felt the same way. It was on repeat today so I watched it and kept waiting for this bigger guy who can now shoot.
      no one said he could shoot during the game, we all said he looked bigger and that he had a nice dunk, that's all
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
        I felt the same way. It was on repeat today so I watched it and kept waiting for this bigger guy who can now shoot.
        Did you watch his defense, that detractors say he can't do? Thibs thinks he can.

Comment

Working...
        X