Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bosh Not Playing vs. Nets (and vs. Wizards)

Raptors Republic All-Star Hotshot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    Tonight isn't going to be a cake walk. Especially now that Bosh will sit out tonight now too.
    Lets not forget that the Wizards also played back to back and this will be their first game on the road since the big trade.

At home they may have looked good, but on the road I expect them to look bad.

Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Lets not forget that the Wizards also played back to back and this will be their first game on the road since the big trade.

At home they may have looked good, but on the road I expect them to look bad.
    True, but all I'm saying is that as weak as anyone thinks the Wiz are right now, we can't take them lightly and losing to them tonight isn't a option. With the season quickly coming to a close, we need every win we can get right now in order to be better placed come playoff time.

Raptors Republic Rookie m5racer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

we need to pull out a win tonight.....only 28 games left this year

Raptors Republic All-Star Hotshot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    True, but all I'm saying is that as weak as anyone thinks the Wiz are right now, we can't take them lightly and losing to them tonight isn't a option. With the season quickly coming to a close, we need every win we can get right now in order to be better placed come playoff time.
    I agree, I would also like to add that even though the Raptors are a good team they simply cannot afford to take anyone lightly due to lack of consistency in a 48 minutes game.

Having said that I do expect the Raptors to win tonight even without Bosh, and a loss will be shocking at this point when you compare to what the Wiz has been through.

Thread Information