Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Top 10 at Each Position?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote chris wrote: View Post
    and all he's said is you've overvalued them based on the evidence in the W column
    It's not all about the talent level of the players. It's also about fit and coaching.

If Phil Jackson coached the Lakers last year do they barely make the playoffs and get swept in the 1st round?

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Xixak wrote: View Post
    It's not all about the talent level of the players. It's also about fit and coaching.

If Phil Jackson coached the Lakers last year do they barely make the playoffs and get swept in the 1st round?
    must be a real bad fit we got then for all that top tier talent to produce wins in the low 30's

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

You said that Lowry is a better point guard than Walker, Lawson and Lillard right now which is clearly not true! Right now, Lowry is an overweight, injury-prone point guard who is a sad version of what he was in the first two games as a Raptor and what he was in Houston! Based on right now (which is what you want), Lowry is not better than Lawson, Lillard, or Walker. Until he proves in training camp that he's lost weight and is 100% healthy, you can't assume he'll play back to that caliber! Not saying Lowry can't be better than Lillard, Lawson or Wallker next season. I'm saying right now based on what we saw last season, he was not better than Lillard, Lawson, or Walker! Some of that blame could be put on Casey for forcing him to play a game he's not used to!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote JawsGT wrote: View Post
    Dude, you are shutting down the DeMar haters!
    How am I hating on Demar? So I hate Demar just because I like Thompson as a player better than Demar? I'm a hater just because I have an opinion? Raptors fans these days...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Craiger wrote: View Post
    Never has a more true statement ever been made
    lol it was late at night I was getting tired xD

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm actually not even a stats guy first, I'm about what I see on the court.

Klay might be a better fit on the Warriors because of his 3 ball but he is certainly not the better player. DeRozan who isn't even considered a great shot creator is far better at creating his own shot. He also does a better job of creating opportunities for his teammates with his drive and kick game. Additionally he has the 3rd best post game of any 2-guard in the league, Klay's post game is about as good as my ability to write in Ancient Greek.

Klay pretty much just has more range. He also plays on a more uptempo team which should inflate his scoring, yet DD still outscores him on the same # of shots. If we played at the Warriors pace DeMar would be over 20 a game.
    This made me laugh haha

7. Like Xixak liked this post
    Raptors Republic All-Star Craiger's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    lol it was late at night I was getting tired xD

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Craiger wrote: View Post
    Major derp moment hehe

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I give up.

None of our players are top 10. We should trade all of them for picks and expirings and tank.

Raptors Republic All-Star JawsGT's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

How am I hating on Demar? So I hate Demar just because I like Thompson as a player better than Demar? I'm a hater just because I have an opinion? Raptors fans these days...
    Take it easy now, nobody is picking on you...Raptors fans these days...jeez I could say the same thing

Post Thanks / Like

Take it easy now, nobody is picking on you...Raptors fans these days...jeez I could say the same thing
    You're just another fan who cries hater whenever someone has an negative opinion of a player. That's like saying I don't like how Nash is old and doesn't play defense which automatically makes me a Steve Nash hater. You can't contribute to the conversation so you have to pull the "hater" card. That's just sad...

Post Thanks / Like

You're just another fan who cries hater whenever someone has an negative opinion of a player. That's like saying I don't like how Nash is old and doesn't play defense which automatically makes me a Steve Nash hater. You can't contribute to the conversation so you have to pull the "hater" card. That's just sad...
    Lol actually, that was the first time. But I'll be sure to use it more often from now on if it means upsetting you that much...

Post Thanks / Like

Lol actually, that was the first time. But I'll be sure to use it more often from now on if it means upsetting you that much...
    That's great. What has RR become? Now that this site has gained more popularity and posters, we now have more immature posters who contribute nothing to the thread. Alas, this is the internet after all. Shake my head...

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

15. Like Soft Euro liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That's great. What has RR become? Now that this site has gained more popularity and posters, we now have more immature posters who contribute nothing to the thread. Alas, this is the internet after all. Shake my head...

This forum is not nearly as bad as others. As has been pointed out. So don't get your hopes up that there's a better one out there...
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

17. Like Blacklash2k4 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    This forum is not nearly as bad as others. As has been pointed out. So don't get your hopes up that there's a better one out there...
    That's true! You're right. RR is just about the best Raptors forums out there. Can't really ask for more I guess

Raptors Republic All-Star Soft Euro's Avatar
    Utrecht, The Netherlands (Yes, that's Europe!)
    Post Thanks / Like

We're becoming realgm really fast last couple of months. True, won't really find a better one, but it isn't getting any better here.

Post Thanks / Like

That's true! You're right. RR is just about the best Raptors forums out there. Can't really ask for more I guess
    RR is one of the best forums. As far as keeping it respectable. No spam or trolls. Just good conversation about basketball among other things.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Soft Euro wrote: View Post
    We're becoming realgm really fast last couple of months. True, won't really find a better one, but it isn't getting any better here.
    BLASPHEMY!

*gives Soft Euro a one week ban*

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be sure not to use the word 'hate' on here any more if it eases your conscience...the non-supporters of Demar Derozan...how's that? lol...what a non-issue

Raptors Republic All-Star Soft Euro's Avatar
    Utrecht, The Netherlands (Yes, that's Europe!)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
    BLASPHEMY!

*gives Soft Euro a one week ban*
    Sorry Doc, but just look at threads like this one and how they end up in complete bs and that's just one of many lately. For god's sake, the discussions between multipaul and Timbo were better. A bit of it is fun, but it's gotten out of hand (in my opion of course). And then we have the discussions by insult and topping it off people who think it's cool to have JV's head on Norton's Nazi-tattooed body as their avator. Seriously.
    Last edited by Soft Euro; Sun Aug 4th, 2013 at 04:30 PM.

24. Like Quirk liked this post
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information