Throwback Photos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
    I did, you couldn't check the first post?
    I was only joking.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
      It was a stupid idea anyways. Who came up with it?
      JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
      I did, you couldn't check the first post?
      LOL. Harsh. It was a fun idea.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        You're wrong about Peja though. If you see interviews of him, he definitely considers himself at least as Greek as he is Serbian. He was never able to play for the Greek team because of FIBA rules. It was not citizenship he acquired simply for convenience.

Also I find your last paragraph pretty questionable. Serbia does produce many good basketball players. So does Greece. The Serbian program is no way definitively better than the Greek. To say if they weren't good enough to play for Serbia, then maybe they'd play for Greece, is pretty messed up.
        No Eastern European in the right mind would ever consider themselves something other than what their blood makes them. There is nothing linked to Stojakovic that makes him ethnically Greek.

Comment

• Ah, a great back and forth between Whitey and Marx there. Not sure why it got a little hostile at the end though.

Comment

• Sig wrote: View Post
            Ah, a great back and forth between Whitey and Marx there. Not sure why it got a little hostile at the end though.
            Not sure why they thought they should continue back and forth in throwback photos thread!?!?

Comment

• Chauncey Billips

Comment

• Gotta admit I am getting a kick out of these photos. Thanks to all those who took the time and especially to Jordanmiriam14 for the idea.

Comment

• OldSchool wrote: View Post
                  Not sure why they thought they should continue back and forth in throwback photos thread!?!?
                  Spontaneous and off-topic arguments are the best kind

Comment

• OldSchool wrote: View Post
                    Thats how every argument happens...
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• lol, love how photos from last year are now considered throwbacks.

It's like seeing Eminem and 50 Cent videos being labelled "vintage".

I'm old....

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        lol, love how photos from last year are now considered throwbacks.

It's like seeing Eminem and 50 Cent videos being labelled "vintage".

I'm old....

At the begining i was laughing because the first picture posted was DD and Gay, then i started questioning the meaning of the word throwback, then i questioned life, the universe, I pondered how small and pointless our existence is in the grand scheme of things and then I realised that labeling a picture that was taken 6 months ago a throwback is plain dumb

Comment

• Jyd

Throwback with JYD

Comment

• gametime wrote: View Post
                            Throwback with JYD
                            Already put that up bro. Get with the times!

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              Already put that up bro. Get with the times!
                              Youre not the only one whos bern repeated

Comment

• How can we have a throwback thread without the Wizard? Walt Williams was awesome.

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X